• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Well i would really like to be a beta tester.

Why? Well although i don't find major bugs i usually find the bugs that no one else bothers to find. I've had some experience. Although i wasn't a beta tester for sg and rdrol i did find a good amount of minor and a couple major bugs.

By what i mean in finding bugs no one else bothers to find i can relate that to the first bug i found is sg. The prof jump error. That is a bug that no one would have bothered to find since they most likely didn't think about checking all the ways that the script can activate, and in some cases, cause messed up movement. So basicaly... i check everything. (or at least try to)

If you don't think im good enough then its fine with me. I'll just wait a while longer until i can say i was a offical bug tester (Instead of just reporting the bugs from a public beta)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, I am interested in testing the game.

First of all, I'm interested since this is a very professional one and really caught my interest. I'm interested because probably testing and looking for glitches is my favourite part of playing a game.

About experience, I have officially worked as tester for Shiny Gold and found all the known glitches up to date in Marble. Also, outside of this forum, I have worked testing foullump's White (you can PM him if you want to make sure). Finally, I'm applying here since today I'm getting a two weeks holiday, so I would have a lot of free time.

So, if you chose me, I would be pretty honored. If not, I understand it, after all, it's your hack.

Lash

Years
Yeah, I would be availiable for the testing position too.

No glitch/error, whatever has the ability to escape my eye. I am very attentive and what not.

Along with that, I have a load of free time on my hand so I wouldn't have to rush through anything, so I would take the needed time to notice anything wrong with the game. The only game I have tested for was Twilight Illusion, by Twilite Darkrai. There was a good amount of glitches in the test version, especially the crash. I do not have much experience in the hacking world, but I would like to help/benefit you with anything I can do.

So yeah. That would be a good energy boost if I was chosen for the testing.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
/css-span]" alt="" style="float: right;" />

So if you're interested, why don't you reply to this post? When expressing interest, say why you should be a beta tester!

Note, that acceptance isn't random and is checked through. Perhaps you'll have better chances if you can prove you've beta tested a lot of hacks before.
[/div]" alt="" style="float: right;" />

Well, I've never personally tested pokemon hacks before, as I am relatively new to the scene. I have, however, tested more proffessional mods for games like Freelancer, Battlefield 2142, battlefield 1942. Such mods include Alpha Tester for the Galactic Conquest mod, the First Strike mod (Which I have to go test in about an hour, coincidentally) and Tides of War.

I've also been a head modder for a mod called Total Realism, which ended up being merged with another mod group. I've also been playing pokemon since I was a wee boy, and still play hacks quite a bit. In any event, good luck with your project. I've been looking forward to more updates." alt="" style="float: right;" />

Last edited:

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
I'd like to be one of the Beta testers for this.

I have a strong personal interest for this hack, it's my absolute favorite one. Aiding it in it's creation would make it even more worth while for me. I have honestly not been a beta tester for any other hacks. However, I do have some experience in the whole hacking business. I have a sharp eye for scripting, mapping, and many other bugs in the games. When I hack, I strive for perfection or anything I can get close to with as little error as possible. Scouting out for glitches and some other unwanted things is one of my best qualities. I also have some free time now and then that I can burn off.

I would be extremely grateful if you were to choose me as a Beta tester, I will attempt to do my best if I were chosen. I may not have much experience bug testing for other hacks but, you need to start somewhere, right?

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
i'd love to be a beta tester. i loved the first and there wasn't much wrong with it, and i'm not the sort of person who would just say "ye it was good innit", i'd provide a full mreport with pro's, con's and any screenshots posting glitches/really good ideas/where you could improve something
i've got quite a bit of pc time on my hands(apart from school time) so i'll be able to play itm pretty thorughly.
so, vote for wolverfrog as beta tester!(i always wanted to say that, keke)

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
I would gladly help with
Beta testing of this game.

Brown, Prism and Rijon Adventures
has always been my favorite games
through my hacking life and it would be
so totally awsome to help with this hack
as it's the one I've been following most
during it's making.
(Even more then Shinygold... no offense zel)
And I also am a great BETA tester as I
am very skilled in the english language
and easily spots any text errors.
I talk to every person in a town, walk into
every house, and check every signpost
(I almost talk with every empty tile
that looks interesting :P)

I really hope I'll be chosen as
a Beta tester. :D

//44tim44

Years
I want to be a beta tester,because the hack is good especially the 2008 beta.The hack is even better than (in my opinion) :

Pokemon Shiny Gold
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends/Rescue Rangers

EDIT:I obtain every item,battle every trainer,visit optional areas,and talk to everyone.

EDIT 2:I don't hate those hacks I mentioned.

Last edited:

grandpokemonmaster

!!Arceus God Parnter Trainer!!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
RE: Beta Tester, Music Changer, Mapper.

I would be so glad to help you! I really want to be part of your hack. I am great in mapping. I have the newest Version of Advance Map now. AM_1.90. I am only a Moderate (example: playing video games at the Medium Difficulty) Mapper. I can't do the new feature that let's you change your maps a new way or whatever, so. If you want, I can also try to put, not make, music in your game using Sappy.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
well hiroshi(can i call you that?) i'm not here to beta test but i can find glitches in the game that are usually hard to find.
and sorry if its not in the first post but grandpokemonmaster i think he is only looking for beta testers.not mappers.
but if i may,i suggest you change the school building in seashore town.
and if you want to/can, you should change the meowth script and make the "flash"
effect.
I have always admired this game and its creator.
Good luck and sorry if i'm making offtopic posts.
and i can check for some errors like border block because i usually check stuff like that out.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
I would love a testing postition. I do have experience, I am a beta tester/screenshot taker for Rocket's Revenge. I would love to test for you, as you're my favroite hacker ever. I have also beta tested for Pokemon Chartreuse.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I like the threads new look Hiroshi =D

I'll take a seat as tester if its still open, although I doubt it

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
I would love to beta test this game if You still need another tester. I have plenty of free time right now with no work and no school. I am a big fan of Rijon Adeventures as well as Brown and Prism.

Twilight Hero

I'm that guy
Years
Hello Hiroshi. I would like to apply for the position of a Beta Tester. I'm interested in the position for a number of reasons.

Firstly, I'm really interested in your project. It looks very well put together, and very neatly polished. What's more is the level of presentation. The blog-esque format you're using to display your work is a wonderful, fresh idea. It's got me hooked, and I can't wait to see more.

My second reason is a little selfish, really. I'm new here, and I've been going about the forum trying out all these different Hacks. I'm really impressed with everyone's work, and it got me thinking "Hey, I can do one of these too". So, I'd like to participate in the effort of making a great hack, no matter what the position. Any experience I can get will help me become a better Hacker. I'm sorry. I wish I had a better reason.

Regardless of whether I'm chosen or not, I still support this hack, and I can't wait to try it out. Looking forward to future spoilers!

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
I would like to apply for the beta testing program. I have been a beta tester for RijonAdventures before, but here at PC I have made new account so you might not recognize me. (The newest username for my old account is Martin Yiu. Note that I am not using it anymore. You might have known me either as Sugimori or Matt NG, not sure of those.) Anyway, when I saw this opportunity to test the game again, I would like to join in and help you get rid of any bug that could be found.

Why should I be a beta tester? ...Hmmm, hard to answer. I am really precise when testing games, so I talk to everyone and go through every place in the game. And so I can bring really nice results when testing.

Hope that being a former tester and a precise gamer is a reason good enough to accpet me as a tester again. I think RijonAdventures is a game really worth of playing, and therefore I would like to get additional fun from it ^^

Cheers!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
can i be a tester ^.^ the verison of rijon i got didn't work :( so i think its fair i downloaded it several times as well

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I'd love to be a beta tester, too.
This game is soooooooooo fun.
I love the events you put in it.

Back