• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Thread Rules

• No posting or discussing ROMs
  • No posts asking for battles or trades [*]You may ask for Action Replay codes here
[a id]General Information[/a id]

Quick Questions

Do you need help with the games? Ask here! I'm sure most of you can help each other out as you play through the games. This thread is also for any questions relating to the Dream World, so ask your questions here instead of making a thread in the actual forum. If you want, you are allowed to repost your questions from the last thread. As a note, if you want to know how well a Pokemon fares in battle, how to make a Pokemon the best it can be, or how to design a nice team, then that best fits in In-Game Team Help's Team Questions.

Helpful Links

• Do you have a question about the games? Try to find the answer to your question in our FAQ. (FAQ is currently down for repairs)
  • Do you think Ruby and Sapphire will get a remake? Discuss it here instead of posting in this section.
  • Do you want a quick battle? Ask here.
  • Do you need help getting a certain Pokemon? Trade for it here.
  • Do you need emulation help? Ask here. [*]Do you need team help? Ask for it here.

Shameless Copy/Paste

Frequently Asked Questions:

When will Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 be released?

North America's Release Date is October 7th.
Australia and New Zealand's release Date is October 11th.
Europe's Release Date is October 12th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
is it possible to get soul dew in the game? now that latias and latios are in the game? cant find a definitive answer on thee web

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
is it possible to get soul dew in the game? now that latias and latios are in the game? cant find a definitive answer on thee web

As far as I know, no. But then again, not all of BW2 has been searched yet. But I think if Lati@s wasn't holding it and an NPC hasn't given it to you after catching them, then it's probably not appearing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

As of yet that isn't able to be answered. The ones that have played haven't found it yet, so I don't think anyone can give a definite answer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Well well. Turns out I was wrong. The Soul Dew can in fact be found.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4292018&postcount=951

Just going to post the pics up for those who want them:

Spoiler:

It seems as though they are found in the Dreamyard, where you actually encounter Lati@s.

Years
How Do you get Crustle to Move??? HELP

Hey guys,
I'm doing a walkthrough on Youtube for Black and White 2 and I have gotten to the point where I am stuck, I have defeated the 8th gym leader and have now gone back into the cave to the south of the 8th gym to go to Team Plasma's ship but there is a Crustle blocking the doorway to get through and I click on it and it says some stuff but doesnt wake up and attack? Anyone know how to get it to wake up as I have to know to continue my walkthrough, so please help me guys I have all 8 badges and have caught Cobalion and Verizion, so I dont know what im missing out, shall I go catch Terrakion? PLEASE HELP

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Hey guys,
I'm doing a walkthrough on Youtube for Black and White 2 and I have gotten to the point where I am stuck, I have defeated the 8th gym leader and have now gone back into the cave to the south of the 8th gym to go to Team Plasma's ship but there is a Crustle blocking the doorway to get through and I click on it and it says some stuff but doesnt wake up and attack? Anyone know how to get it to wake up as I have to know to continue my walkthrough, so please help me guys I have all 8 badges and have caught Cobalion and Verizion, so I dont know what im missing out, shall I go catch Terrakion? PLEASE HELP

At some point in the game, Akuroma should have given you his Achroma machine. This machine will cause the Crustle to battle you, thus clearing a path for you to get through. Each Crustle is on level 42, and has the ability Sturdy or Shell Armor. The item WILL be a Key Item, so search that pocket for it. It looks like this:
achromamachine.png

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
For more clarification, when you go to route 22, Terrakion will be waiting near the middle. Once you approach it, Akuroma will hand you the device, then just talk to any Crustle you see to battle it.

Aquisition of said Terrakion is optional, of course, but you must approach it.

Years
another question haha, I am not on Plasma Ship and can only go down one set of stairs, where I have battled all the grunts, but there are none of those green circles that teleport you, and only other room I can go to is where there is laser doors and a computer, it asks for a password but I don't know what to type in, I do have the plasma card though, I just don't know what to do

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Perriechu

Years
where do I find the dowsing machine in white 2??????????????????????????

Dowsing Machine is the Item Finder, right? If so Bianca gives it to you before leaving Castelia City and entering Route 4.

another question haha, I am not on Plasma Ship and can only go down one set of stairs, where I have battled all the grunts, but there are none of those green circles that teleport you, and only other room I can go to is where there is laser doors and a computer, it asks for a password but I don't know what to type in, I do have the plasma card though, I just don't know what to do

It depends on your version.

White 2 - レシラム (re-shi-ra-mu)
Black 2 - ゼクロム (ze-ku-ro-mu)

:)

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
Im using White 2 and that code is not working, and i am aware there are some letters that are similar and I have tried them all :(

Just so people know, this has been answered via PM. :)

And the password is either any of these; 1101, 2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, レシラム, ゼクロム, and キュレム

7707 was the password in this case.

Perriechu

Years
does anyone have tips to beat Homika's gym? No matter how hard I try I just cant best her. Thanks everyone!

I caught a Magnemite in Virbank Complex that pretty much dealt with her. Or if you don't want Magnemite, I guess Growlithe, Pidove or Magby can help against Whirlipede.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Not sure if this has been answered before, but if I buy the Pokemon Black 2 [DSi Enhanced] (Japanese version) , will it work on my American Nintendo 3DS?

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Not sure if this has been answered before, but if I buy the Pokemon Black 2 [DSi Enhanced] (Japanese version) , will it work on my American Nintendo 3DS?

Thanks.

No. 3DS versions and DSi versions are region locked, which means Japanese games will only work on a 3DS/DSi from Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back