• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone ^.^

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2013
Hi everyone
I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I play Pokemon White a bunch and I do enjoy trading, so if anyone is interested just let me know. I haven't quite finished the story because I just restarted the game a couple days ago, but I'll be done soon enough and I'll be able to trade around a lot more. Thanks!
- Cam

Years
You like trading? Well then, stop by the Trade Corner sometime! It's the bomb and awesome for trading. :D Though sadly I don't go there since I don't have WiFi... sob. Pleasure to meet you, Cam!

Have you played Black 2 or White 2 yet? Do you like them if so? If not, do you plan to sometime in the future? I can safely say they were absolutely awesome games with the coolest story yet. Maybe I'm biased or something, but the plot seemed different and more involving than the other plots the Pokemon games have had before. You'll probably enjoy the Fifth Generation Gaming section as well, being a played of Black & White and all. Just another suggestion for you on something to do here, though of course it's all up to you.

I'll be seeing you around, yeah? Any Pokefan is welcome to PC so make sure to stick around for as long as you can. Wouldn't want you to disappear or anything... that always makes me sad. ;~; Have a blast, make lots of friends, and if you ever need anything at all, just contact a staff member! We're the ones with the bold blue names. Can always ask a member too, since everyone here is very helpful. Lots of options!

Back