• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
The year is 2143 the once famous legendary Digital Tamers were now a thing of the past and everyone was gettin on with thier life, since it was restored to its original self since the attack the net work of the present is way more advanced then it once was and has sealed up the digimon world so no more attacks could be put on the world...............well thats what they thought....3 months after the scientists worked countless hours sealing up the digital world, there was another scientist working late at night, in the labratory that sealed up the digital mishaps, he was a new guy to the company and was researching the digimon he stumbled upon the digivices and pictues of rookie leveled digimon, now this scientist was up to something because he knew what he was doing and erased all the files the protected the world from the Monsters!, an earthquakes suddenly appeared and was shaking the whole earth, a thunder storm appeared out of nowhere and in a blink of an eye the scientist mysteriously disappered......
the following day you, occupied by your 4 comrades, were in your techonlogy class and was sutding about ancient history, when all of the computers suddenly turned off then the whole school went pitch-black
the only thing illuminating the room was your computer and the 4 others in front of your friends, the screens read "welcome" and soon u and the others where gone in a blink of an eye
you wake up later confused and dazed wondering what happened and what was going on, you look towards the sky for answers and see a huge giant creature Flying to the west, you and your friends stand there in amazement, u look towards your hand and see a digivice, everyone knows what it is and gets all excited some one shouts "we are tamers!" since it is the future the people of this time studied the tamers and the creatures called digimon, another one of your friends say "look i think we are in the digital world!"
you think back to your history classes and think about how Tai and the others got thier digivices, and then it comes to u the reason Tai and the others got thiers Digivices and Digimon was because there is a disturbance in the Digital world!
you look to the north and see 5 small creatures heading towards you and your friends and yet another one of your friends say "those must be our digimon!"

Name:
Personality:
Description:
Digimon: (have it at the rookie level)

Name: Sanora
Personality: Is very co-opertaive with his friends and really gets along with people
Description: Has a medallion with the letters D M in gold also has short blue hair,long blue jeans, and a short white t-shirt
Digimon: Gabumon

ok so we are using the digivices from the 1st ,, so i think u get the pictue if u have any questions then just ask

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
hi! ill join!!!

name: Teresa
personality: likes challenges and is a courageous person
discription: has sholder length blonde hair, black t-shirt, tight blue jeans.
digimon: veemon

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Name: Max
Personality: friendly
Description: Blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves and a coat
Digimon: Agumon

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Name: Arayl
Personality: wise, shy, positive, hopeful, and patient
Description: just look at my avy
Digimon: demiveemon
lol this sounds like a lor of fun!

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
Name:chris
Personality:dark like the guy with the black digivice in the seris with the statues an the people become the digimon
Description:5'7" black hair and eyes that always look like there looking at somthing far away
Digimon:the same as the characters in my personalitys dont know its name

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
occ: yay! we can start now!!!

ic: Teresa watched as the creachers*(ahh! i cant spell!) ran towards them. A blue digimon ran up to her, but before it got there, it tripped. 'Youve gotta be kidding me...' she thought. she walked over to the fallen digimon, and began to execively poke it untill it got up.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
"haha looks like your digimon has a low i.q. level teresa" sanora said playfully
"wow you really are something arent you?" sanora picked up the gabumon and was holding him in his hands
"So i guess we all came up with the same conclusion as why we are here, that tai and the others were transported here for a reason, they were the digidestined then, and we are the digidestined now" i thought to myself for a sec
"so gabumon wats up? what are we here for??" the blue monster stood there before responding
"you guys are here for one simple reason, you have to stop the sovereigns!"
"sovereigns!? whats that?" every detail about digimon was well known by mankind by now except the four soveregins that ruled the digital universe
"they are the digimon the control the whole digital world and they arent very happy about the humans sealing us up here" said the anxious gabumon
"but wouldnt u guys be happy here? this is your real home anywayz" sanora explained
"they said the population in the digimon world is getting to large in numbers and we need more room to live, they said that they are going to try to enter the human world and kill all humans, you have to stop them!"
"whoa! well we might as well get started then huh?
"yes right away! the nearest soveregin would be the Ebonwumon, but it'll be a long and difficult journey but i'll think you guys will manage" gabumon said smikring
"o great heres come a early death"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"hahaha" I laughed when I saw the digimon of Teresa fell. Agumon stood infront of me, looking at me with a big smile, "Hi Agumon , what's up?" I said. "Max, I'm happy you're finally here" Agumon told me as I crouched to be at the same height as him. Then when the Gabumon of Sanora touched the topic of the sovereigns, I stood up and heared well what Gabumon said. "yes, you can manage to get to all of the 4 sovereigns, and stop them from killing all the humans" said Agumon.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
I was in a world i had only heard of as a joke, a rumor, something that could never be. 'this isn't possible, i'm...i'm in the digital world?' I saw some kids playfully talk with each other and their digimon, and then i noticed a real one next to me, it was blue and looked like a dragon "hello" It said, I stared at it, not sure if i was dreaming or not, "you seem skeptical about your surroundings, don't worry-it's perfectly real, my names Demiveemon" it said. I stared at it for a moment and replied "my names Arayl-but I don't understand..." I said, he seemed to have read my thoughts, and understand how confused and happy-yet scared and puzzled about all of this.
"Gabumon will explain everything!" he said, he smiled and took my hand, for one so small, he was quite strong and lead me to a girl namd Sonora and her digimon Gabumon. I listened as he explained the the problem with the digimon being enraged with the fact that there wasn't enough room in their world. I pitied them and yet looked down at demiveemon "but...what can i do?" i asked,
demiveemon smiled at me "lot's of things!" he said, i took his prais seriously, "alright, i'll do my best to help" I said, smileing at the group of kids in front of me

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Teresa looked around. 'this is so cool! im in the digital world!' she thought. she stood up, and helped her digimon up. "so whats youre name?" she asked. "im veemon!" it said. Teresa smiled. "at least you have a sence of humer..." she said remembering that it had tripped.
"so lets get to knoe each other cause i knoe that i dont know any of you!" she said.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
I turned to the girl "My name is Arayl, and this is...erm...demiveemon" i said, finding it awkward that i was intraduceing a digimon to someone, "do you know how we got here?"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
"Nice to meet you! my name is teresa, and apperently, this is veemon"she said. "i dont know how we got here either..." she trailed off when she saw something move in the bushes. she tilted her head to try to see what it was, but couldnt see it.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
suddenly a huge beam of light shot from the bushes, a roar echoed through the sky and the earth shook, makeing me loose my balance, "WHat was that!?" i cried, the roar grew louder and the earth shook with each step the mysteriouse monster took

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back