• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
BABY TRADERS
(A Kiklion trading thread)

RULES:
Spoiler:

*All Pokemon are bred itemless with Ditto if you want your Pokemon to be bred with the same species or with another Pokemon you must provide the male, female, or both. Any items you want to be used for your Pokemon must also be provided. Incense does not need to be supplied.

SERVICES:
Spoiler:

LEVEL ONES (WITH EGG MOVES)
Spoiler:

LEVEL ONES (Normal)

Grass:
Spoiler:

Normal:
Spoiler:

Dark:
Spoiler:

Psychic:
Spoiler:

Rock:
Spoiler:

Ground:
Spoiler:

Bug:
Spoiler:

Water:
Spoiler:

Dragon:
Spoiler:

Steel:
Spoiler:

Fire:
Spoiler:

Electric:
Spoiler:

Ice:
Spoiler:

Ghost:
Spoiler:

Fighting:
Spoiler:

Poison:
Spoiler:

Multi-Type:
Spoiler:

LEGENDARIES

Spoiler:

DREAM WORLD
Spoiler:

Level 2+!
Spoiler:

Do not forget! I do own Pokemon Black. This list of Pokemon has been taken from what is in my PC currently. If you have a Pokemon you want that's available in this game, but don't see it on the list, don't worry! There are some Pokemon that I can go out and catch upon request. =D

I will also trade Pokemon for items!

Items Currently Wanted:
Metal Coat
TM Earthquake

Pokemon I need!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
Years
I can donate multiple Litwick. If you have want any abilities, IVs, or anything of that sort, feel free to tell me.

Years
im interested in 4 of your egg move pokemon scyther lapras deino shinx i need them all male i can offer u for trade piplup bulbasaur tepig oshawotttvm me if interested

LavanZev

Bringer of Orange Soda!
Years
Sweet then I'll go for that Torchic! Can you trade right now? If so Black FC: 2193-7435-9991 Lavan

Kikpanther

Years
Sweet then I'll go for that Torchic! Can you trade right now? If so Black FC: 2193-7435-9991 Lavan

Yes I can!

1463 5529 7787

I'll get in the room as soon as possible.

E: Good trafing with you, Lavan.

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Could you CMT (in my sig) for Suicine?
Also when you say trade back does that mean we clone then give you the originals back?

Kikpanther

Years
You can either clone and return the originals or just trade and trade back immediately. I just ask that if you make a clone of my pokemon I get a clone of yours.

I looked in your thread and I'm interested in either the Latios, Latias, or Uxie. Either one is fine with me.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Oh if i can clone it then can you CMT for these and Suicune:
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Entei
Reshiram
Tornadus

Kikpanther

Years
Oh if i can clone it then can you CMT for these and Suicune:
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Entei
Reshiram
Tornadus

For all six I'd take Latios, Latias, Uxie, the Shiny Dratini, Shiny Staryu, and the Chinchou.

If the shinies seem like too much I can look through your Dreamworld pokemon.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Oh I don't mind what you ask for those are good if your sure you dont want something like an event instead of the chinchou or that.

Back