• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation [PG-13] Revamped!: OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
OOC Thread

Hey, everyone's gotta have one. Here, you can chat, plan, ask questions, etc. with any other members of the RP here.

Rules
1. Be active.
2. Only post OOC things on the OOC thread (unless separated like this and marked OOC).
3. Follow basic role-playing rules.
4. Have fun (Yay for the cheesy rule!)
5. Do not get too off topic...

So here ya go. Start the posting!

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
So do I have to officially christen this thread by stupidly posting my RP in here again?

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
XDD Who knows.
Why the heck aren't you members of the RP posting in here....
Post some nonsense of something.... gawd!!
@_@

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Be careful what you wish for, Yashi :D

*Fires Anti-Eevee missile at Mira*

You can also post ideas and things here too, members. So let's get postin!

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
Years
Name:Wallace Turner

Personality: Wallace is the most naive and easy going guy you could ever find, he has a constant good mood which is very hard to break. he loves being with his friends but they sometimes just try to get away from his hyper happiness. Wallace will always look on the bright side of everything. although he is constantly cheerful, in sad situations, he does get emotional, actually he gets extremely emotional. the perfect word to describe Wallace is : Bi-polar. Always either super happy, but in sad cases super sad. if you see him angry consider yourself extremely lucky. He always tries to get a catchphrase because he thinks there kickass.

Wallace in person is gentle and caring for his friends, even if he tends to go over the top. if someone feel's down you can be sure that Wallace will somehow magically appear beside him/her trying to cheer the person up with happy talk and other positive things. Wallace is always a go-getter, never stopping before a challenge unless its darn obvious its dangerous, he however does have a fear of traps. Wallace also despises fighting, if he has the choice to fight or run away, he will run. but if his friends are in danger nothing can hold him back to jump into action.

Appearance: Wallace is a average sized person of 1 67 metres with grey green eyes. he is a bit chubby but that's barely noticeable. he has a long fringe that just reaches the top of his eyes. he usually wears green jumper with black trousers,. he doesn't care much for style if its comfy

History: Wallace had a pretty bad childhood, he emigrated to Ireland from Germany at a very young age of 4 so he didn't know any English, causing him to get a lot of jeer's in school. Once he was fluent in it however his image stuck and he was laughed at all his life in primary school. During this time his parents told him every day to never give up from which he developed his carefree way. as he went to secondary school he got less jeers but was still commonly seen as a weirdo. this summer he took a job as a shopkeeper, selling items for a big supermarket l. On his way home on his bicycle he encountered the postman who gave him a package he definitely hadn't ordered. He had no money after all. as he got home he inspected it. it had a letter saying

Is your life bland? Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the H.T.P. It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

Wallace of course thought this was the epicenes in persona. After all nothing bad could be in there. He was soon to find out.
Pokemon You Want To Be: Wobbuffet

RP Sample:
Cait sith, seated on his mog, went closer to the building that was rumoured to hold the resistance meetings, He gulped hoping this would work, but then again he was just a robot, a robot controlled by none other than Reeve, the head of the urban department of shinra. After being given another chance Reeve knew he had to be careful even if he was controlling the Cait sith robot with his mind. He didn't want to be imprisoned again after all, and especially not with the new shinra ruling the place. But he knew he had to stop the Shinra so or so. he had to take the risk, to many people were loosing thier lives.

Cait sith went up to the door and decided to keep it calm relaxed and of course fun, his usual mood. If he acted like nothing was wrong it was sure to be ok. Cait siths mog opened the door with a creak and he went inside strolling casually to a spot beside Caim. Cait sith sat up on his mog and waved to the other "Hey guys, what did i miss?" he asked with a strong Scottish accent

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Accepted.
But next time, post the SU beforehand, even if you did PM me. mmk? :)

(Now, for my maniacal plan for people to start posting in here...)

*Shoots Mira with fish-shotgun.*

Mira

restless spirit
Years
You really fail at getting people to post where you want, don't you? :3

Anyway... Can I have something really big and scary chase us away from the beach or something? I want something to happen...

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
You mean like what happened last time? >[

I want to do something different. I sense something between me and Houndoor....>:3

Mira

restless spirit
Years
What do you take me for? Do you honestly think I pay attention to what happens? xD
I was actually thinking something more along the lines of my character being dumb and leaving for one reason or another... and then meeting a trainer :3

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Mira: I was thinking a Crawdaunt or something, but yeah a trainer is fine too :)

Zanny: It could happen where everything is different, but then again, there are x3 more ACTIVE people then the last one, so there are bound to be repeats.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
How about something like: Crawdaunt emerges, Kate runs away, runs back with a Trainer on her heels, and we go from there? ;3

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
Years
EVIL POKEMON TRAINERS
THERE GOING TO GET US ALL
ITS A CVONSPIRACY I TELL YOU A CONSPIRACY *shot*

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Why did I choose Riolu? That's, like, the worst type for Kate to be going against... >.<

SOMEONE POST! I'M BORED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back