• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Sprite Maker

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
Hey guys I love making sprites and trainer cards for people and I will do my best with any request that I get and I hope you will like my work.

TweenyTodd

Quitting cuz i got a job
Years
Im sure you will have lots of fun here. I suggest going to the fake card forum if you want others to see your trading cards. I'm not as good a spriter as I am at scripting, so I'll be sure to ask you whenever I need something. I hope you enjoy PC as much as I do. :)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
hi rogan welcome to pc :) i dont know many things about sprites and only have dim knowledge about trainer cards but your offer seems pretty cool :) feel free to vm me if you'd like to talk hope we can be friends :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome Rogan!
If you like to create sprites and trainer cards, you should check out the *Arts and Design* section of our boards. You can open up a shop there and create stuff for people, that would be pretty cool :D I'd probably be one of your very first customers ^^
But there is a lot to discover around here, so make sure to explore for yourself!
People around here are really nice too and love making new friends, so don't be afraid to
talk to anyone, especially if you need help (:
I hope you have fun and stay with us for a while!!

Back