• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Volt White Let's Play/Walkthrough (hack by Drayano60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Pokemon Volt White
(description copied from Drayano60's thread on Project Pokemon. Hey, there was no better description.)
Spoiler:

Why Am I Doing This Walkthrough/Let's Play?

I was messing with movie software and I really wanted to try this hack out so why not make a walkthrough/let's play of it? I'm not even sure which it is so I just use both. I've already played past the first Elite 4 in a parallel playthrough so I do know somewhat what to expect. Also, I haven't picked out a permanent party yet as of episode 5, but I have some ideas of who I want based on my other playthrough and I figure I'll discover them along the way. Please give me feedback, it makes the walkthrough better! If you're going to give feedback, base it off the latest episode though, because if you base it off an earlier ep, some problems may have already been fixed for eps already up (ex. the loudness of the title screen in Ep.4 being fixed in Ep.5). Thank you for watching! Have fun!

Episodes 1-10
Spoiler:

Episodes 11-20
Spoiler:

Episodes 21-30
Spoiler:

Episodes 31-40
Spoiler:

Ep41: (ELITE FOUR)

Spoiler:

Ep42: (ELITE FOUR)

Spoiler:

Ep43: (FINAL EPISODE)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Whoo, Drayno ftw!
...The thing that irks me is that you say poh-key-mawn instead of poh-kuh-mawn ._.

Tyranee

Years
Episode 6 will be up tomorrow but I have a question for my viewers: I'm stuck between doing a let's play of Kingdom Hearts 2 or Pokemon Heartgold to go along w/this one. I haven't played through Heartgold yet. What do you guys think?

Tyranee

Years
Ep.6: Fatso and the Dreamyard

In this episode we take a trip through the Dreamyard, beat a few Plasmas, get stopped by an old man AGAIN, and catch a possibly-permanent-party Pokemon. If anyone has any idea for who I should have in my perm-party by the end don't hesitate to bring it up. I already have a few in mind.

Keep a look out for my Kingdom Hearts 2 Let's Play coming soon

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep.7: Evolution #2 and Cheren #3! Featuring TheDaneraw

In this episode we take a trip through the playground and pound a few preschoolers (in Pokemon battles). Also EVOLUTION and Cheren. Featuring TheDaneraw.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep.8: Route 3 and 2 Permanent-Party-Pokemon!

Welcome to Part 8 of the Pokemon Volt White let's play/walkthrough! In this episode we take a trip through Route 3, battle some trainers, and get two permanent party Pokemon! Stay tuned! Gym Leader Lenora is next episode!

Spoiler:

Empirely

Two headed BEAST from Serebii
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2011
Cool walkthrough (OMG FIRST POST *screams*)

Tyranee

Years
Cool walkthrough (OMG FIRST POST *screams*)

Lol actually Kenpokid posted before you but thanks XD

Any ideas on who I should put in my permanent party? So far I've got Servine, Staravia, Growlithe, and Flaafy. I need a ground type and a water type (or something to fill the open resistance spaces in my group)

Tyranee

Years
Use Tympole+Evolutions.

Maybe you should catch a Dragon-type as well.

I'm actually trying to avoid Gen 5s as much as I can since I'm taking the full benefits of the hack and mixing my party up with every gen. I've also used a Seismitoad in my legit black version (as you can see from my sig) so I think I'll pass on those again. Good Pokemon but yeah, used it before. In my parallel playthrough of Volt White I used a Flygon for a while (since it fit both my ground and dragon needs) but ended up replacing it with a Beartic since it fit my dragon destroying needs better. Gonna avoid Flygon too since I probably won't use it all the way to the end. Come to think of it I have the perfect thing in mind for a ground Pokemon, I just have to find where it will be in the game so I can get it. As for a water type...hmmm. There's plenty around. I'll have a look through my Pokedex tonight and see what could be useful.

Tyranee

Years
OH WAIT Get Mudkip! You can get it in the shaking grass!

Really? I love Swampert that's a good idea. What route? Also...

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Mudkip is in the shaking grass of Route 3.

Shellder is in the Wellspring Cave bubbles, but you have to fish.

Crap and you don't get a rod until post game. Looks like Kingler or Octillery. Octillery looked more promising stat and move pool wise though, any idea where I can get a Remoraid? I can't find crap on google for where to find Pokemon in this game lol. Definitely gonna try for that Mudkip on Route 3 though. Any clue where I can find a Larvitar? How do you figure this stuff out lol

Years
Well when I downloaded the file there was some stuff inside, such as Action Replay codes, Roster changes, Wild Pokemon changes, etc.

FYI, Legendaries live in Victory Road...like Articuno and such.

Sorry, I don't see Larvitar. Or Remoraid.

You should have the Word Docs. though...

Tyranee

Years
Well when I downloaded the file there was some stuff inside, such as Action Replay codes, Roster changes, Wild Pokemon changes, etc.

FYI, Legendaries live in Victory Road...like Articuno and such.

Sorry, I don't see Larvitar. Or Remoraid.

You should have the Word Docs. though...

Wow I even played past the Elite 4 in a parallel playthrough and seriously did not know there were legendaries in victory road. I think I DLd one without a word doc but I'm definitely looking this up now. Also FTR I just found out Pokemon that required trading to evolve now use different methods. I definitely plan to figure them out and take advantage of these now. Starting to wish I knew this before doing the walkthrough.

EDIT: After realizing that Pokiemon that originally required trading could be evolved from different methods AND reading the word document I have come up with this for my permanent (legendaries not included) EPIC party.

Spoiler:

I know where to get and evolve everything now thanks to my handy Word Doc and after doing a resistance check on Marriland (with little impact from the hack, the only fdifference is Serperior being half dragon) I get 35 points in resistances vs. 15 in weaknesses. I REALLY wish I could use this party legit in my black version but I can't find anyone to trade wit + no wifi and no GTS.

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep9:Nacrene Gym and Leader Lenora

In this episode we take a trip through Nacrene Gym and fight Satan herself, Lenora! I know last video I said Growlithe and Flaafy were permanent party pokemon, but I was wrong. I recently reviewed documentation which said that in this hack there are alternate methods of evolving Pokemon who only originally evolved through trade. That is why I have a better electric and fire type in mind. You will see them soon! My final spot is up for grabs but I have a pretty good idea of who I want in it.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Can you still trade with others on Wifi? If so, I dig.

Nah, emulators (or at least the one I'm using) don't have wifi capability unfortunately. Otherwise I probably would =/

They still evolve through trade according to the word doc, there are just other ways they added that don't involve trading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back