• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird handegg thread for inferior American people

Status
Not open for further replies.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Superior football thread for superior American people: FIGHT THE POWER edition

You know, the cognitively-impaired-by-design foreigners are right: we do need our own thread. So discuss REAL football as played in the number 1 nation in the world (which, coincidentally, is where this very site is hosted on the Cloudflare servers in California AND where the internet itself grew out of ARPANET and became what we know today). As with the previous thread, my support goes to DAAAAA bears.

Oh, and if I may? America: **** YEAH

Last edited:
Years
**** YEAH USA

Although I don't know much about football. Except that the Packers have the most awesome hats ever. Cheeseheads! I want one. :)

Also apparently the Lions suck.

Don't even ask me about college football lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
COLLEGE FOOTBALL. **** YEAH. I CAN'T WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER.

edit: wait, i just realized this isn't Went's football thread anymore. why.

twocows

Years
**** YEAH USA

Although I don't know much about football. Except that the Packers have the most awesome hats ever. Cheeseheads! I want one. :)

Also apparently the Lions suck.

Don't even ask me about college football lol
The loins do suck. Luckily, we Michiganders make up for it with the Red Wings (though they're doing awful this season).

COLLEGE FOOTBALL. **** YEAH. I CAN'T WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER.
Our team (the GVSU Lakers) plays in a stadium pretty much right outside my window, and they don't exactly go light on the fireworks. But other than that, they're cool.

Years
****ing hate Cheeseheads. Packers suck. Lions ****ing suck and they should always remain ******. Da Bears also ****ing suck. Damn Vikings need to win a mother****ing Super Bowl so they don't ****ing suck and so those Cheeseheads will shut the **** up. Hate the ****ing Cowgirls, too.

Also hate the ****ing University of Wisconsin Badgers, University of Iowa Hawkeyes, and University of Michigan Wolverines, too, but the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers have been too horrid for me to actual bother with my hate for them. The only rivalry trophy they've had of those in the past four years is Floyd of Rosedale, and that's just a trophy that looks like a ****ing pig.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
**** off mang u mad the Vikings suck and the Pack have way more Championships then your team. Whens their last Champion? 1969 lol, and that's their only one at that. 13 Champions > 1 winning dah! Only thing right with your post is the Cowboys suck.

-_- go figure you create a topic at the beginning of Off Season. Oh well Manning is a Bronco and Tim Mediocre Tebow is now a Jet. Jeff Saturday is a Pack woot woot looking for 14 and the Vikings at the bottom of the division for another year.

If we are talking College it is all about DA U. All other teams such as those crappy SEC teams that won like the last 6 or so national titles need to gtfo. USC sux, Ohio State sux, OU definitely sucks, Texas is the epitome of sux.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Don't you dare call him mediocre. >:( Tebow is so awesome ok.

Though I will agree with USC being one of those crappy teams that suck. They have been since Lane Kiffin joined the team. >_> I am an SEC fan, but I also agree that they need to tone down the title winnings.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Is that why he is yet again a back up to yet another QB this time Sanchez? Guess he couldn't be any worse then Jay Cutler, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, and so on. But yeah the guy is pretty mediocre.

twocows

Years
****ing hate Cheeseheads. Packers suck. Lions ****ing suck and they should always remain ******. Da Bears also ****ing suck. Damn Vikings need to win a mother****ing Super Bowl so they don't ****ing suck and so those Cheeseheads will shut the **** up. Hate the ****ing Cowgirls, too.

Also hate the ****ing University of Wisconsin Badgers, University of Iowa Hawkeyes, and University of Michigan Wolverines, too, but the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers have been too horrid for me to actual bother with my hate for them. The only rivalry trophy they've had of those in the past four years is Floyd of Rosedale, and that's just a trophy that looks like a ****ing pig.
That's a lot of hate. I don't hate any team (except the Loins).

At least, not any football team. I hate pretty much every soccer team because it's a boring sport, much like other countries are boring places.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Hate on the Saints they are a horrid classless team that resorts to putting bounties on teams to win. Heck if I went to a Saints game I will probably dress up as Boba Fett and say "Hey guys can I join in, I feel like I would fit in with your team perfectly?"

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
The U has been more relevant then the Vikings. Who in fact derived their success from none other then a Packers QB.

****ing Four Super Bowl lose team that rivals the Bills.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Pssh sports curses are fully of crap. Curse of the Bambino was gone in 04. Cubs don't need a curse as an excuse they just plain suck.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
hi i'm a superior american

i like mcdonalds and think you play football with your hands

god i'm so ****ing superior

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Leafy, your thread is *points* over there. You sent me over here, remember? :P

Also guys, I am late to the news but Hines Ward just retired and I just found out. I AM SO SAD RN.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I know basically nothing about football. The only football game I watched in the past... oh months was this one with the Giants (it wasn't the Superbowl. Sometime before the Superbowl) because my friend was over and she's a huuuge Giants fan.

twocows

Years
hi i'm a superior american

i like mcdonalds and think you play football with your hands

god i'm so ****ing superior
Figures you foreign folk would resort to offensive stereotyping and changing the title (of a thread that we were told to make) after I posted actual facts, such as the fact that the internet, as well as every widely used computing platform (Windows, OS X, Linux, BSD, Unix) was developed here. Go ahead, enjoy watching skinny men kicking a ball, but keep it to your silly foreigner thread, please. Better yet, keep it on your silly foreign sites and not ones hosted in California. On the internet developed in the US. On a server running an OS developed in the US.

This is why America is the best nation in the world: we're not insecure about ourselves and don't need to resort to childish behavior to justify our objectively superior sports.

800px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%28Pantone%29.svg.png

Deal with it.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
twocows why are you bringing computer things into a thread about football? can you not explain why your sport is superior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back