• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
This RPG was doing pretty good. But then everyone stopped posting and it died. So I've decided to revive it.

For a long time now there has been great tension between the Moon Clan and the Star Clan. One day one of the wolves from the Moon Clan and one of the wolves from the Star Clan decide to have a fight. They want to now who's the strongest. But this is a mistake. No sooner did the fight begin then does the tension break. Seeing the two fighting triggers something in the rest wolves. It starts a war between the two clans. The fights are brutal with no end in sight. Eventually others join in the battle. Even humans get involved. The war goes on for more than a hundred years. (Please people bare with me here. I know this sounds crazy but its just how it happened.) Finally the war ends. The Earth is in ruins. There's hardly anything left. All that's left is vegetation, a couple of herbivores, six wolves from the Moon Clan, and four wolves from the Star Clan. Humans left the planet a while back. Even so the wolves still hate each other. As they face off in what will be their very last battle a bright light shines. A figure appears in front of the them. It's what appears to be a human girl. But she has the characteristics of a wolf. She looks around at them all with sad eyes. ?Your fighting has ravaged this planet. There?s hardly anything left. You must stop this. If you fight this battle there will be nothing left.?

?What do you suggest we do?? Snarled one of the wolves.

?I can regenerate the Earth. I can restore the life to this planet. There is no way to get the humans back so I will have to destroy all traces of them. Who knows, maybe you will benefit from that.?
?Then why don?t you do that?? Asked another wolf.

?Because if I do while you hate each other so, it would be pointless. This would happen all over again. In order for me to be able to regenerate the Earth you must work together and complete a quest.?

?Work with them?? Says the wolves in unison. ?No way.?

?Then the Earth is doomed.? Said the girl quietly.

The wolves look at each other. Then they bow their heads. ?We have no choice.?

The girl smiles then the light blazes blinding the wolves for a moment. Then the light fades and the girl is gone. ?Wait what is the quest??

A voice comes out of no where. ?You must locate the Tower of Regeneration. You will meet many hardships along the way. Many of which will not be natural. If you can work together and reach the top of the tower then I will heal the planet. Only if all of you reach the top of the tower...? The voice faded leaving the wolves alone to think.

Here?s the Info you need to give.

Name:
Clan: Moon Clan or Star Clan (must be six from moon and four from star )
Other:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine:
Name: Comet
Clan: Star Clan Alpha
Description: Silver tail, black fur with a tinge of gold, and a silver star on her forehead. When the moon light touches the star it seems to glow and a gold streak appears next to it. When this happens it looks just like a comet.
Other: She is an unusual wolf. Her fur shines in the moon light. She?s a young wolf (as are most of the other wolves) but she?s very strong and deadly fast. Her parents have long since passed away the same as the other wolves. She is intelligent and a good problem solver. She can move very quietly which makes her a good hunter. She?s really a very mysterious wolf. There are many things about her that even she doesn?t know. She?s a calm wolf by nature, brave, and will always protect her friends. Even if it means making the ultimate sacrifice.

There?s also going to have to be an alpha for each clan. I?m the Star Clan?s alpha so some one from the Moon Clan will be the Moon Clan?s alpha. Just ask and I?ll say yes or no. Probably yes to the first to ask.

Last edited:

.Socks

free yourself
Years
Name: Zinny
Clan: Star Clan
Description: Zinny is timid, has gray fur, deep blue eyes, and has a scar on his body as punishment for something he did in the past.
Other: I'll draw a pic of him, soon! ^^

EDIT: Can I have two characters? x3

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
Name: Logan
Clan: Moon Clan ( Can I be alfa? )
Description: Balck fur and red eyes. And shining silver cawls.
Other: He can nerly see in the dark. And has good fighting abilitys

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Name:Zeak
Clan:Moon Clan
Description:Has emerald grenn eyes and brown fur.ON his stomach there is a patch of white fur shaped in a cresent moon.
Other:Though strong and fast Zeak doesn't fight unless his friends are in danger.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Name:Jasper
Clan: Moon Clan
Description: A strong black wolf with deep red eyes, and a white tail.
Other: Jasper is very strange he warms up to some very easily but others not easily at all. He also has the abiliy to read minds.

Alana

Years
OOC: Okay we need one more Star Clan member and Logmon1 you can be alpha if you want. If you want to invite anyone go ahead.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
[OOC] This RP is gonna be great... I'd invite D_E but she hasn't been one in a couple of days and probly someone else will probly e on here by then... [/OOC]

Alana

Years
OOC: Ok another person is about to join so lets start. Oh and I edited the first post a bit. There are now four star clan members and six moon clan members.

The ten wolves stared at each other. Comet growled and stepped forward. "So we have no choice. We may have to work together but we do not have to like it. The wolf-girl said we all have to make it to the tower. But if any of you Moon Clan try anything funny..." She left the rest to their imaginations.

Alana

Years
Comet looks at the young male. She shakes her head slightly and looks back to the Moon Clan. Waiting for one of them to speak.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
Name: Darkness

Clan: moon Clan

Description: I am completely black, my eyes are black and I have a red star symbol on my forehead that does the same as comets. Because of this I am an out cast of the clan. They think I was taken from my mother and that I actually belong to the star clan. I think so too and I think I am somehow related to comet. I am very mysterious and do not know who my parents were. I am a good fighter. I fight only to defend my self and other I care about.
Other: I am intelligent, very quiet and the fastest in the moon clan. i am brave and will always protect my friends. I do not like fighting and wish I could be friends with other tribe. I over heard a meeting that I wasn?t involved in that they were going to kick me out of the tribe.

Alana

Years
"Don't worry about it." Replies Comet quietly still waiting for a reply.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
"Honestly why do you have to be so hostile.I personaly don't care about the tribes anymore I think the faster we're friends the better."Zeak said to Comet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back