• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Neosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
pkt.png

History:
PREFACE.
Due to continued deforestation celebi "guardian of the forest" has had a lot of work and fatigue is remarkable for the plans of an enemy.
Celebi is attacked and contaminated with a wakeup call ancient skill which gives birth to evil in the Pokemon ...
With the corroded celebi will leave behind the goodness and becomes Necroscelebi. (Necroshcelebi)
Begins to destroy the nature that it had created, drying and destroying trees and leaving the mountains and desert valleys.

Realizing that the "creator" in fear that celebi finished destroying all life on the world's flora, named Shaymin and the new guardian of the forest.

Likewise a new sun (NEOSUN) makes sunrise and rebirth of life.

YOUR HISTORY​

Today just turned 15 years one of the most anticipated day of your life, celebrate after talks with your closest friends and decide to fulfill an old promise: Go to the Forbidden Forest which always wanted to go (although not prohibited because your friends you know anyone that is a forest) are still there witnessed the battle shaymin vs necroscelebi. Realizing the battle residues decide to try to help both parties to adventure with your friends, not knowing that you get in the way of strangers, now the destination is ....

Region: Tenochtitlan
map1.png

SCREENSHOTS

neosun.png

neosun01.png

neosun07.png

neosun14.png

neosun01.png

AWARDS

premio_xd_by_zeikaro-d37crnc.png

mhmfeb.png

pwah20.png

Credits: WesleyFG for minis
Acknowledgments:

(Uff here is what too many people almost strong I remember all but I have helped some little value his effort would have to make a Word document to thank them all, so I apologize but I will put those who have helped me to improve in all since I started.

-Neos: thanks carnal ex - teacher, because I showed a way forward with your sprites now it has paid off.
-William gj: thanks brother for always giving me your support, especially for believing in me.
Javs: Thanks brother, for all we have done together (?) For being a vital part of my growth as a hacker and that I always tell you.
Tokyn: Thanks friend, you are one of the people whom I have also received much support, even if you are here let me minis style perfect for me I hope you do not get mad but mine own will send you a PM.
Koder: for always being available to treat you in a short time you have become a great e-friend or so concidero
Diego, for helping me with the theme css thanks friend, you are great man,
Ken, Deryko, Rafa, Rat, Juanjo, zero, Mena, seiyouh, piru (riku), neon: for always giving me support and alavarme xDser great friends I've always really liked his company.
Brendan: that long ... well still a good friend and accepts a trade xD thanks men.
Payro: Why was the first person to bother asking for help: O.
Zein: for these high-level challenges made me try to be better: O.
Kurama: for being a great friend whom you have not see, give me support, advice and so on.
Zik: for being a great friend and always helping me and some directions.
Scarex: for sharing with me a direction I have been the one given to me.
Eing: for teaching basic synthesis of a script by brother.
And ati, for taking the time to read this post.

Years
I don't think I need to say that this hack is graphically sweeeeeeeeeet. But obviously I just have. xD
However, after looking at the screens and your general language throughout the first post, it is clear that English is not your first language (if you have any English at all- I'm assuming you used a translator). However, I'm not saying that means anything about the quality of this hack- in fact looking at the likes of Light Platinum, I'm expecting this hack to do quite well here. Good luck, keep up the nice work! :)

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Hey, I remember seeing this on the WAH Forums. I was quite delighted with it there and same here on PC. The graphical appeal is amazing. Although some of the OWs/Minis seem to be a bit horizontally stretched (That's what you get trying to put 4th Gen OWs into a 3rd Gen game right?). I love the Celebi in the forest scene and the point where the hero meets Jirachi in the screenshot is amazing. No wonder it won a Scan Contest at WAH. Good luck with it. If I get some more free time in the future maybe I can be a translator.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Might be new to this site but I've been looking around at the different hacks and quite simply your's looks really good. The map and sprite quality looks very sharp and good seeing since your making a new gen game work on 3rd gen game. Can't wait to be able to try it, keep up the good work and if you need any testers or translators let me know.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
I can't believe how long it took me to realize that region is based on Mexico....

Anyways, this is a very good looking hack, and the graphics are very clean. Although it's obvious it may only be a Spanish release, I'll certainly give it a shot.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
This looks really excellent for a hack, and I would love to play it in english if someone can translate the game

marcc5m

what
Years
Hey man, didn't know you were still working on this.
Anyway, graphics are really nice,as always, and that screen with the Jirachi is pretty cool.
Hope to see a beta soon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
Looks sweet, I hope you will get someone to translate it who speaks fluent english and spanish (It's spanish right ? lol) Good luck with this!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Woah, I saw this on Wah once but I thought it was dead for a long time.
Looks good, the screens look promising, no wonder it jumped right into the Hacks Showcase section. Keep it up!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful graphics and world map :D
I think you would benefit by putting more pokemon OW's in your routes and such if you haven't ...I think your graphical style would definatly bring them out more, and show that a pokemon game ....actually has pokemon xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I think you should change starters because there are a lot of hacks with kanto starters, you can add for example (houndour,magnemite and poliwag) ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Thank you very much for your support and comments about the translation to English and told them I was not very good at the language xD, but if someone offers, I just ask someone who is responsible and with time, send me your details by MP and better yet can be reached at the messenger lol, and then also with knowledge of scripts!, and thanks for your answers.

Genesect

Team Plasma Failure
Years
I was eating something and I choked when I saw the pictures, the graphics are unbelievable, I've been longing for a Hack with small narrow grass paths, kicks in the realistic feeling.

Good luck on the hack, and someone fluent in both languages, help this guy <3

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2015
Amazing! I feel proud of being Mexican for 2 things:
1) This game seems to be based in our beautiful country
2)I can understand Spanish because it is my native language
Looking forward for this, cant wait (:
Also, for anyone who didnt know this, Tenochtitlan, which is the name of the region in this game is the name of the ancient civilization of the aztecs.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Wow, it'll be the New Light Platinum, good job with the scripting and story. I hope that it will get translated soon.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
This looks amazing and just jaw dropping and if your looking for someone to translate I would ask Sarcastic Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back