• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A New Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mp3beast

Master of Sound
Years
Looking for a Rival

Despite the fact that I loved Silver/Gold/Crystal I never got into HG/SS. I bought it and let it sit around for a while. Recently, I've gone into a Poke-Craze with my preorder of Pokemon Y. I really love playing cooperatively and competitively with people!
So I decided to start up my copy of HeartGold and I'd really like someone to play against. If anyone has SS or HG and is willing to start a new game and play against me at whatever point wifi battles and trading become possible I would love that. Additionally, I would want to have us each name our rivals after each other's in-game characters and pick different starters. I always wanted to do this with friends, but their HG/SS parties were trained to the extreme and they wanted to start new games in D/P (the game I had that I didn't want to lose my party in).
Anyway, thanks for reading, I really hope I can find a fun challenger! :)

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hi there, little shout outs like these don't belong here. If you'd like to let everyone know you're up for a trade or battle feel more than free to mention it in your signature, or through others means such as the Quick Trade Thread etc.

[ Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back