• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you care about Your Post Count?

Post Count

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Alot of people do when they first start out, but it's just really how many times you've helped somme one really.Or how many times you've given an opinion.

Like would you count how many times you've said something in real life?
I don't really care that much about posts though, just the quality of them.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
its abit like my "were u excited about your 100th post thread"
i used to really want 100 now i dont even care

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I sorta do^^; It's kinda fun to see the people that have higher post then you, and then be able to pass them or something.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Blue said:
I sorta do^^; It's kinda fun to see the people that have higher post then you, and then be able to pass them or something.

I've had some experience passing about every member till I got on 3rd place....until I lost 2000 of my post that is. XD

As for the question...I USED to care about it...utterly. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
right now i do but when i get like 8 k i wont really care unless some1s got like 20 k by then

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
I don't really care about post counts.it's not like they are gonna make you mod or anything just because you have heaps of posts.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I don't care about posts, but its fun when you pass someone. Like it was when I pass Britt and then Satoshi.. Before that was Jeremy, but yeah I rather have a system of no posts, and rather one that has about the quality of the member.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Now, not really... Before, yes. o.o; I care about what kinds of posts that I'm making...

(And why do threads with such similar topics keep popping up? o.x; )

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
I don't really care, but it gives you something to do, try to get to be the person with the most posts X3

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
eh, a little because post count usally = popularity around here.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
I did care a little bit about post count. I was pretty angry when I lost 105 or so of my posts...I had about 280 at that time when they deleted my posts(not spam, mind you, it seems many people lost their posts.)
But now, I don't care. I just noticed that I had made my 200th post somewhere, but I didn't even care to locate that:P.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Uh, what Bunny said.

Corrupt... that's only egotists, etc. that do that... n00bs are n00bs...

LI3K I HAVE 2000+ POSTS AND I'M A N0000000000000000000000000B!

Back