• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character you want to meet IRL

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
If pokemon was real, which character from "Pokemon" would you want to meet IRL? I would lurve to meet Marina, Nagi, Kanon, and Kasumi.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
I want to meet:

Harrison- So I can ask him out on a date and marry him. And I want to meet his Blaziken and Sneasel too

Jackson- He's so kawaii and funny!

Gary- Cause he's cute

Richie- another cutie

Sidney- Another bishounen

Luka- I like researchers

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I don't really want to meet anyone in real life but I'm interested in Melody, Erika, and May Haruka.:P

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
If it was real I would want to meet

Kenta
Marina
Satoshi
Lt. Surge
AJ
Whitney
Eusine
Kay
Melody
Tracey
Gary
Haruka
Masato
Takeshi
Kasumi

Years
Define the term "real" ...

Ritchie - A favorite anime character
Marina - Another fave
Haruka - eh... Moi Copine :laugh:
Mastao - cool guy
Eusine - Yeah I'd like the Mystical Man XD
Gary - well?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Who would you want to meet on Pok?mon...?

These are the ones I'd want to meet:

Gary - He's cute! :P
Ash - Because he has a Pikachu!
Misty - She's funny and nice!
May - She's funny and nice too!
Harrison - He's cool!

Aaanndd... really, I think it'd be cool to meet any of them, but those would be my favorites!

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
Hello......I'm new to this thing... but I really want to answer your question. And please ignore my name, heh.

Who I want to meet if the Pkmn characters were real...

Kenji or Tracey
Kenta or Yoshi *sweatdrop*
Marina or Deni/Dani
Jun'ichi or Jackson *flinch*
Haruka or May

and I have some characters I would love to bash, but I'm not writing them down....

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I would definitely like to meet Takeshi/Brock (I'm forced to use both japanese and english names around here...)

I would also love to meet the following pok?mon women:
Erika, Janine, Lorelei/Prima *is still confused with the stange name change there*, Whitney, Jasmine, Clair, Karen, Marina/Crystal (I like Crystal better than Dani), Haruka/May, Roxanne, Flannery, Jessie, Officer Jenny...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Psyduck said:
I would like to meet Psyduck, cuz Psyduck Rocks and then we could take over the world together. One Psy? duck? at a time.

Kenji and Ookido-hakase. *imagines herself running through the lab* What does this button doooo? n.n-
*L*

Back