• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden sun game

Avalanche

Pop'rocks and Coke
Years
I just started making a golden sun/pokemon game for rpgMaker 2003. I have every sprite/Graphic/trainers/Pokemon In battle stance and all the spells for Golden sun. And i was wondering if some could tell me how to convert(if there is a way) rpg maker xp tile sets to rpg maker 2003 tilesets to use. I was also wondering how to put Character sprites onto chacter sheets that i can use. As i said, i have all the sprites, but they are in gif format and in seperate pics, i'm trying tp put them onto character sheets but, i don't know how. So if someone could tell me or help me, it woul be aprieceated. I also have sprites for lots of other games like: megman zero series, Kingdom hearts and much more

Years
This isn't a showcase thread, hence why it isn't in the Games Showcase sub-forum. He is asking how to compile sprite rips into character sets.

Last edited by a moderator:

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
Years
I was wondering why it was locked... :/

Anyways... He couldnt really post sceen unless he can gather the sprites correctly into the game :P If ou host them on imageshack.us or like... somewhere... I'l do it for you. I enjoy doing that sort of thing!

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2006
I don't think there is a tool to convert rpg2k3 to rmxp but you can convert it manually !:D

Avalanche

Pop'rocks and Coke
Years
allen2003 said:
I don't think there is a tool to convert rpg2k3 to rmxp but you can convert it manually !:D

rpg maker xp to rpg maker 2003, not the other way around

krazymigit

the only..noob
Years
I need help In RMXP i try to test the game out but it dsent work i have to save and go the the "GAME" file :(

Oxnite

aka Arbok
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
krazymigit said:
I need help In RMXP i try to test the game out but it dsent work i have to save and go the the "GAME" file :(

Dont think this is the right place to ask this..

wathever, back ontopic.

Back