• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Battle Ideas 2: Zoroark

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Zoroark's physical movepool is terrible, so Swords Dance isn't viable on it, but it's a good chance for surprising opponents. This might be better:
-Swords Dance
-Sucker Punch
-Low Sweep
-Flamethrower
Nature: Naive
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb

Low Sweep and Flamethrower are there for Steel Pokemon, the latter particularly for Forretress, Ferrothorn, Scizor and physical walls in general. Night Slash can be used over either, but you lose coverage. You also forgot about Nasty Plot Zoroark, who, at times, has an easier time to set up depending on the Pokemon it's disguised as.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
I like your moveset except Aerial Ace is almost necessary on him. Also, I never Forgot about Nasty Plot Zoroark but it's so common, putting it here would be reinventing the wheel and is super predictable which isn't good on a pokemon based on surprising / Hit and running. I might update it with a nasty plot sweeping Zoroark but I'd avoid that for the most part.

Back