• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

August 2007, RPer of The Month (Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Most creative RPer: Alter Ego (2) Art critic cubone (1) Archsage (1) Chibi-chan(1)

Funniest RPer: Art Critic Cubone (3), JBCpeace (1) Mizuki (1) Wafflegod (1) (

Funniest RP character: Tracey Edgeworth: From Card games,

Laziest Rper:
Alter Ego (2), Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses (2) Archsage (1) Wooty Mcwoot (1)

Most innovative plot: The Mystics and The Gems tied with Shadows in the Dark

Most fun to RP with: Alter Ego (2) Charizard Maa (1) Art Critic Cubone (1) Mizuki (1)

Most helpful RPer: Alter Ego (3) Random Fan (1)

Most devoted RPer: Alter Ego Tied With Phanima,

Most diverse Rper: Art Critic Cubone (3), Manaphy1128 (1)

Most realistic RP character: Tom Rivor From The Star In The Sky, Owned By Random Ran.

Most OOC-happy:
JBCblank and Art Critic Cubone Tie in this,

N00biest RPer: Mewthree Wins,
Nicest RPer: Their were so many for this I'll just say the winner, Random Fan.

Scariest RP master: Archsage

Wordiest RPer: Mika-Chan,

Least Wordiest Rper: Animehero wins this award.

Favorite Plot Writer: Random Fan

Favorite RP Master: Random Fan

Favorite RP character Male: Seyren Windsor (Aether, Blade of Legends - YoshiRiRu)

Favorite RP character Female: Tracey Edgeworth: Card Games, Alter Ego

Favorite RP: Star In The Sky By Random Fan

Favorite RPer: Mizuki

Favorite RP Plot: Star In the sky By Random Fan

Most likely to revolutionize RPing as we know it: Alter Ego,

Most likely to become a billionaire novelist: Alter Ego,

Most likely to be manhandled with a dictionary: JBCblank

Most likely to kill off their caps lock button: Mizuki

Most Likley to need an entirly new keyboard every couple of months: Mizuki

The Reason we're All Here

RPer's of the Month: Random Fan, Archsage and Porygon-Z

Few Other Category things:

Name that most kids choke on: Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
RPer with most gender confusion: Alter Ego
Most likely to make a reference to a little known punk rock/ska band from California: Art Critic Cubone

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Um... AE is a brilliant RPer, and he does deserve those awards. On the other hand, I'm just as surprised as you that I won any.

Wait, you used my categories for no apparent reason? WHAT THE?

Alright, I call dibs for making the September thread.

And CARD GAMES is supposed to be in all caps, you fool.

Yayz, my vote for Porygon-Z went through!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
WTF.

Not funny at all. I don't want to hear popularity contest, because some people deserve the awards they're given in these categories. If you didn't win any, oh, well, poop. Too bad. We're not about to go excruciatingly sifting through roleplay's just to find that poor little RPer that wasn't noticed and vote for 'em. The more your face shows up, and the more respectable it is, the more we'll vote for you because we see you around more and know what you can and can't do.

Alter Ego got the most votes because he contributes the most to these forums, not because of popularity. That was NOT okay to say dude.

ACC: You made the categories as a joke, you didn't say he couldn't, and they are what they are. Jest.

And CARD GAMES is supposed to be in all caps, you fool.

Oh no. No no no. I think you know how I feel about name calling. Yes, 'name calling' is such a kindergarten'y way to say it, but just don't do it. Your sentence would've gotten the message across fine without 'you fool' at the end, so next time, don't add it.

ACC, FAMoBR, stop freakin' being so rawr at each other. Something that happened in the past is something that happened in the past. Let it go.

FAMoBR: I'm sorry, but I can't let you make another RPer of the Month thread if you're going to comment the results so irritably like you did. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but it's Mr. Alter Ego. Not Miss Alter Ego. If it was intentional, well it's just hard to tell.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Alright, point taken. I was just surprised that he randomly used joke titles, so I overreacted a little. I'm a bit strung out today, so forgive me, please. And while I realize "You Fool" was a bit over-the-top, in retrospect, I keep forgetting that things I can turn into joking language in real life tank on the internet. Either way, sorry.

And if you're looking for synonyms for name-calling, there's always "insulting", "degrading", "mud-slinging", "Tearing down", "Flaming", and my personal favorite, "Injuring of dignity". *Prepares to avoid multiple rotten tomatoes being tossed at for being incredibly flip sounding*

Okay, so I won't add it next time. Moving on from that...

Yayz, I finally tied for most OOC-happy. Though I don't actually remember anyone voting for me in that category... 0_o And I am, once again, funniest RPer. I'm going to come out and finally ask what's so funny in my posts. I'm glad I make you all laugh, but...

Wait, who voted for me as "Most Devoted"? They need a serious head-scan. I'm fairly addicted to roleplaying, but not devoted.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
*tosses banana peels* :< SHHHHH. Hush man. You're talkin' to a kindergarten'er who's too lazy to type in 'thesaurus.com' into her address bar.

You're obviously not the only one thats strung out.

Anyway, I'll ask that nobody vote for me in any category next time, as I'd like to stay out of this in all ways possible from now on. Just count any votes for me void or something. Thaannnks~

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Really? Those were all off the top of my head. [/bragging]

Okay, if I'm allowed to make the next thread I'll be sure to mention that for ya, Mizzi.

Years
I...I'm left speechless. I didn't even know this thing was going on, and here I am winning seven spots, including RPer of the month? The month I hadn't really been active at all in? O_O

Like, are you guys sure? Oh well; I ain't questioning that. I'll just be taking a few of these awards, and run back to the board I usually hang out in (Pokemon RP). >.>

BTW, my name is spelt Random Ran in "Most Realistic RP Character." XD

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Well, you've been most deserving this month Random_Fan, so congratulations. It is amusing though that you're lack of presence, to an extent, won you awards, but it's well deserved.

On a smaller note, I'm appreciative to the tied award of most devoted, even though I've been straggling quite a bit this week. I do think ACC deserved it more than myself and I feel worse in not even voting this month (completely missed it), but I take the bolded text award in humble graciousness and thank those who voted accordingly.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Thanks for the RPer of the Month Award with my one vote. XD;; Oh well. I still won. Booyah. I feel bad not voting though. I always meant to but I'm a terrible procrastinator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back