• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Replaying White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So, some months back a friend of mine stole all my DS games. This included Pokemon Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold, and White versions. He then traded them in at a store, so I have lost generations of past Pokemon that I brought up through the years from version to version, going all the way back to Ruby/Sapphire, including a box of legendaries.

But, I'm starting to ramble here, what I am wondering is this: I enjoyed playing through White the first time around, but wonder if it's worth picking up Black/White again and playing through it before I play Black 2/White 2.

Years
A friend stole all your games? That's really bad... I hope you're not still friends with them.
But to answer your question, I think you'd be better picking up Black2/White2; they add a lot more to the series than Black/White.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
What kind of friend is that?
Anyway go for Black 2/White 2 i suppose you remember the story so there is not a point of rebuying the same game so go for the new one it has more stuff to do(World championship,Movies etc.)
But if you really wanna play white again play it play it on an emulator no need to rebuy it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This is really more of a question about Black 2 and White 2, honestly. Try asking in that section's Q&A thread instead. :) You've gotten some good answers here though of course, but if you feel that you need more info, like I said, just ask in the B2W2 Q&A! You could also consider checking Serebii.net for more info on the games. But yeah, this question is too generalized towards B2W2 for me to merge it with the General Q&A.

I do recommend just moving on to B2W2 though, really. It'd just be better. There's more to do, more Pokemon, and it's better to get a fresh start there than playing White again then going to B2W2. You might get burnt out on Unova that way anyway. Oh, and you have a rotten friend. :( I hope you don't talk to them anymore! lol

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back