• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Igtica's custom artwork Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Taking no more requests at this moment in time. Changes are occuring. Link to new graphic shop here soon!

Seems to be lots of siggy peeps about so I'm going to offer to draw people avatars. After a recent turn of events it's the very least I can do. Those that aided me will be given any priority (if there is any).

Anyways here's how it works. Tell me what you want and I'll draw it for you as an av. I will also animate avs very simply, but they will be within PC restrictions (unless specified). If you want a specific style see the below avs to get a idea of what i can do, but i am open to other suggestions.

This will work on a first come, first serve basis, unless you have helped me with my recent drama, as I feel those people deserve to be rewarded sooner. I know who they are. But this shouldn't affect how quickly I produce work. I will have the choice to limit how many requests I take if neeeds be, and this will be advetised at the top.

Requests to be completed:
  • .:whitewolf:.-own character
  • EgiFuX-can you make some for me please
    I would like agron, salamance and defense form deoxys
  • Fire-fox- Can you make one of Vulpix/Mozilla Firefox for me? pleez and thanks!
  • Arlynn:Wow! Your art is beautiful!
    Could you make me an Absol and Mawlie one? If you can't that's fine. =3

----------------------------------------------
Here are the avs I've done so far for people:
EsupiosonoKamereonav.png
fc6e82da.png
jolteonlegendav.png
jedite100av.png
avforgohan.png
pokexprodcutionumbreonav.png

avwolfveepoochyena.png
liltotodileav.png
goatman65av.png

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
Can I have one of a Killer Whale? If I need to Privide a picture I will....see I want a name on it Keiko, after the whale in Free Willy

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Mr.Tumnus said:
Can I have one of a Killer Whale? If I need to Privide a picture I will....see I want a name on it Keiko, after the whale in Free Willy

Sure, I've been away for the weekend so i'll do it asap ;)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Ok here is the av for Mr.Tumnus :

fc6e82da.png

avaliable from this link as already hosted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/fc6e82da.png

and here is the fully piccy i drew for it:
keikofinish.png

I hope it's ok...i hope you don't mind me using a picture of the sctual Keiko...I didn't want to undermind such a beautiful creature....with such a sad story.

Legend I will try and do you jolteon tonight...do you mind if I do it cute like the eevees? Just say and I'll do a different style.

Jedite I will do yours asap after that. Of course I can get that expression :)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
jedite1000 said:
have u done mine yet...no hurry

I was unable to get the jolteon done last night...that will be done during my lunch here at work and if possible your one too...jedite, do you have any prefernce of which type of deoxys you would like? I do prefer the attack one myself for looks, but i will probably do the normal one unless specified.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
jedite1000 said:
it is up tp u u can do any type of deoxys, also when u r done can i put it on my aviator

You can use it wherever you please...all I ask is that any acknowledgment of the artwork go to myself.

Legend here is your baby Jolteon av:

jolteonlegendav.png

You can find it hosted here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/jolteonlegendav.png

And here is the pic I drew for it:
jolteonme.png

I hope it's ok ^-^

Jedite, yours will be done next. I hope to do it either tonight or this time tomorrow, though I am a little busy later.

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
jedite1000 said:
OMG i love it so much thanx

I'm so glad ^-^ I'm just sorry it took so long *shakes fist at silly work and comp* Ooo you added me to you friend list *feels special*

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
Wow. I just want to say, I LOVE IT.
I don't want to request an avatar, but I do wanna say what an amazing artist you are. I love the colouring on Keiko, it looks almost like a photograph!

Years
Wow, you are great. Can I request... Diasuke Niwa from D.N.Angel. I can provide a picture if needed. Or, if you can't do him, I can request something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back