• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~|Ghost Hacker- Rotom Club|~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
479.gif
WELCOME TO THE ROTOM CLUB
479.gif

Time for a much shorter club. My other longer one crashed and burned
SO CHAOS, HOW DOES THIS CLUB WORK?
I'm glad you asked, Mysterious Voice. Basically, there's a scoreboard and you get points for certain actions. These points can be used to upgrade you Rotom (explained later). Here are the points
Posting: 1 point
Joining: 5 points
Answering a topic: 3 points
Making a quiz question: 5 points
Making a new topic: 5 points
Answering a quiz question: 5-10 points (the more points you get, the more likely you'll get the question correct)
Answering a quiz question correctly: 20 points
Being disrespectful: -3 points
Spamming: -3 points
Awards
Every 10 points: Level up your Rotom
Every 20 points: Change your Rotom's form (interchangeable)
Every 30 points: Get another Rotom (you can only have 5 at a time)
Every 50 points: Make one of you Rotoms SHINY FTW
ROTOM SYSTEM
When you join, you get a normal Rotom. You can nickname it too. It will start off as Lv1. Every 10 points you get you can level up one of your Rotoms. And every 20 you can change its form. Its forms are:
479A.png
479B.png
479C.png
479D.png
479E.png
479F.png

There are 15 levels in total
HOW TO JOIN
I'll demonstrate by joining myself
Name: Chaos Fork
Rotom name: Haaxor
Why did you join this club: I have to show people how to join, otherwise they won't join
Answer topic: my favorite Rotom is Mow Rotom. His smile screams that he knows he's a boss.
CURRENT TOPIC
What is your favourite Rotom form?
If you could make a Rotom form, what would it be?
CURRENT QUIZ QUESTION
Which came first, Arceus or Mew?
MEMBER LIST
(42) Chaos Fork (owner):
479F.png
Haaxor (lv5)
479A.png
Air Balloon (lv1)
(15)CourageHound:
479.gif
Cypher (lv2)
(40)Curtis Talli:
479E.png
Solar (lv5) Can pick up another
(51)ChocolateCrunch: SHINY FTW
479C.png
Bubbles (lv6)
479A.png
Mow (lv1)

JOIN ME NOW SLAVES, OR PERISH.​

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Name: CourageHound
Rotom name: Cypher
Why did you join this club: I always thought of rotom as a really cute and interesting rotom, epecially when its new forms came out in platinum and rotom got a kind of backstory with Galactic Commander Charon st of when training it for some reason.
Answer topic (shown below): Hmmm...I guess i'll have to say rotom heat. It was the form I was fondest of when training it for some reason.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Welcome CourageHound!
Thanks for joining! I will make a quiz question when at least 2 people join.

Oh. Those numbers next to your name is your total points

Alright. I might just make a question now. These questions do not have to do with Rotom.

Last edited:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
ame: Curtis Talli ( Talli for short)
Rotom name: Solar
Why did you join this club: I think Rotom is an awesome because of it's fomes and the way to change formes it cool too.
Answer topic : I would say Frost Forme is my favorite because it's a fridge/freezer and I just keep using that form more that the others

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Name: ChocolateCrunch
Rotom name: Bubbles
Why did you join this club: Because Rotom's a cool Pokemon with many forms, and I need to make some new friends around here! :)
Answer topic: My favourite's gonna have to be Rotom-Wash because I use it in my OU Team a lot! :D

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Welcome Curtis Talli and ChocolateCrunch!
Thanks to both of you for joining!
New topic: If you could make a Rotom form, what would it be?
I'd use a microphone Rotom and make it electric and normal type and make it learn hyper voice

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
I'd have a Psychic Rotom (if there isn't already one?) and out of it's wide mouth is hypnosis and psychic ect and it's bendy arms do the physical moves! :D

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Boom! 20 points now! Lololo!! Now I can change my Rotom form!! Soz I had to

Since I'm a nice guy, I'm giving 10 free points to everyone (except me, to be fair)

Last edited:

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years

It was Arceus, right? He gave birth to all the Pokémon, including Mew right? Well, except Mewtwo who was like made by scientists.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
I will give the answer when a few more people answer.
Also, ChocolateCrunch can change his rotom form

hope I'm not too late for this

If I could make an Rotom form it would be hoover form and make it an flying/ghost type.

Yeah, but Fan Rotom is already flying (and levitate XD). Maybe make it fighting type? And make it get Vacuum wave?
Also, if Curtis Talli gets 1 more point he can change his rotom form and if ChocolateCrunch gets 1 more point he can pick up another Rotom :)

Last edited:

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
I will give the answer when a few more people answer.
Also, ChocolateCrunch can change his rotom form

Yeah, but Fan Rotom is already flying (and levitate XD). Maybe make it fighting type? And make it get Vacuum wave?
Also, if Curtis Talli gets 1 more point he can change his rotom form and if ChocolateCrunch gets 1 more point he can pick up another Rotom :)

Sweet, new Rotom! I choose you, Rotom-Wash!

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Your Rotom has been updated!
And with that, you now have 30 points, meaning you can pick up another one! Just post what you want to name it. When you get your level ups, it levels all of them up

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
I'm back! Jeez-US. That took long. Anywho, the answer to the question was Arceus. Everyone who got it right gets 20 points.
ChocolateCrunch, Curtis Talli and myself can get a new Rotom. Don't forget guys!
Also, ChocolateCrunch's Rotom is now SHINY FTW!!!

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Hmm....

Answering Topic:

I would make an electic steel or an electric psychic rotom. The machin it would hack/posses would be a laptop with a corded mouse as its "arm"

If no one minds I'd also like to suggest a new topic: How strong do you think rotom could become?

By this I mean when it posses a machine. Its type changes and gains a different set of stats. The current appliances we have gave rotttom a slightly slower yet more bulky forms. Imagine if rotom took on an even greater machine? How powerful do you think rotom could become?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back