• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Project

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Game Name: Pokémon Project

Made With: Multimedia Fusion 2 (MMF2. Available at www.clickteam.com)

Introduction: Pokémon Project is a Pokémon MMORPG. It focuses on bringing Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn to life in a thriving online game. In addition to this, there is an original region, Shigima, which will be a thriving region. Also, with new features such as custom pokémon, Pokémon Project will be successful in its endeavor for becoming the best Pokémon MMORPG.

Story: Back in the past, all of the Legendary pokémon were in eggs. Hatched by the mysterious power of the Tokan Temple, the first Pokémon were born. As the Legendaries roamed the Earth, they noticed something peculiar. The world was inhabited except for them. However, only two of the Legendaries could create life: Mew and Arceus. So, Arceus used his powers to create Man on each of the four Regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Shigima. Mew realized that Man was lonely, so he created Pokémon, of all kinds. After this, they went back to the Tokan Temple, where they then left forever, to guard the Four Regions.

For the last 1000 years, Pokémon and Man have Coexisted. Be part of the experience, and let this legacy continue for centuries to come!

Features:
  • Become any trainer you want to be!
  • An Online Game!
  • Challenge all the Gyms
  • Four Regions
  • Different Contests and Events!
And much, much, more....

Screenshots:
screenie3.png
screenie2.png
screenie1.png

Staff: These names are our names on the Pokémon Project forums, since I believe I am the only one on PC.

Leader: Chaoz
Head Coder: Chaoz
Head Mapper: Chansta
Head Concepter: Pikachu-42
Coder: Yuan (that's me)
Mapper: Pikachu-42
Promoter - ThePokemonMaster123

That is not all the available positions. We are currently looking for Mappers, Coders, and Promoters. There are probably some other positions I have failed to list that we need help with. We are sorely understaffed, even though our current staff is dedicated.

Download: You can download the current build on the home page of the website.

Thank you for taking an interest in this great game.

Back