• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone else having problems running RPG Maker Xp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2005
hi, im new (kinda, ages ago i was here under the name MysticSwampert) anyway, when i try to start up RPG Maker XP it comes up with the error:

"RGSS-RTP Standard must be installed."

but it is. :\

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Your problem

Your problem can easily be solved using any search engine to search for that missing file, although it is not recommended you can go to a cracks search engine for the copied version which might have all files. One is called www.wareslist.com i think. However it is illegal to download copies so be warned....

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2005
ive tried looking around on those kind of search things, but still found nothing. any more ideas? i dont think its an actual file, it just doesnt recognise the RGSS thingy is installed...

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
1.This should be In the help/requests
2.What MatiZ said. And you put the rgss in the file "system32" or I think "system depeneding on what type of computer you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back