• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adryel's Pokemon Shop

Years
So let me get started first
this is my Pokemon Shop this is my unwanted pokemon also they're not for battle but some of them are really high level.
What I want? Any Pokemons are acceptable :)
But what do I really want?
Spoiler:

What's my Goal?
well nothing really just getting ready for migrating my pokemons to Generation VI :) and I want to complete some of my favorite pokemon.

Rules
1. No hacks :D
2. If I accidentally traded you a hack one ( I don't know how to notice if it is a hack or not ) I accept refunds
3. I accept clones :D
4. This pokemon might not be even that good but who knows some might just want these
5. My timezone is SGT ( Singapore Time )
6. PM me so I can get notified asap if you want :)
7. I am a noob please understand
8. All Pokemons are for free except for Dreamworld Pokemons

Pokemons Trading
ALL STARTERS GEN 1 - 5
Eevee
Riolu
Blaziken Lv. 53
Garchomp Lv. 77
Wailord Lv. 40
Rapidash Lv. 51
Crobat Lv. 75
Pawniard Lv. 38
Sableye Lv. 49
Gliscor Lv. 50
Altaria Lv. 59
Mawile Lv. 49
Lickitung Lv 49
Ditto Lv. 65
Vanillish Lv. 47
Latios Lv. 68
Zorua Lv. 8

DREAMWORLD
Wobbufet
Stunky
Magnemite
Ryhorn

DREAM WORLD POKEMON ARE FOR OFFER YOU CAN POST/PM/COMMENT YOUR OFFER IN THIS TRADE

Pokemon I Want
Shiny Charmander
Pikachu
Pidgey

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there, I've approved your shop despite you only having 14 different species of Pokemon instead of 20. Just remember to add an additional 6 in the coming days and you're all good. If you have any question or concerns, just PM me and let me know :)

Back