• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sjdlsajfdfg

FrankOcean

OFWGKTA ALL DAY
Years
Hey there, what's up?

I'm new here obv, but anyways, hello. I don't know what else to say other than that I hardly play Pokemon anymore and don't pay much attention to it, so yeaaah.I like forums doe.
I also like Odd Future, but you probably won't know what that is aaaaaaaanyways. And I play Xbox a lot, mainly Call of Duty.

So yeah, sup.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to PC, FrankOcean :D I can't help but notice your location. I live about 4 hours away. xD Not to sound a bit stalkerish or anything though! xD

It doesn't matter if you don't play as much Pokemon, you are more than welcome to stick around since there are more stuff to talk about that isn't Pokemon. Scroll down to the 2nd half of the index and you'll see lots of sections that aren't Pokemon related, you can even talk about CoD! :D

So yeah, please do stick around! :D Have a fantastic time here alrighty!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there welcome to PC. You look kind of familiar. Is this your first Pokemon forum?
Just wondering, why you're not really interested in Pokemon anymore? Just curious. Not that it matters, you can still have a fun time here anyways.

I think I've heard of Odd Future but I'm not sure what it is.
But hope you can stay around. We have a lot of non-Pokemon topics. And who knows maybe this forum will get you back into it.

Enjoy your stay here!

FrankOcean

OFWGKTA ALL DAY
Years
Hey there welcome to PC. You look kind of familiar. Is this your first Pokemon forum?
Just wondering, why you're not really interested in Pokemon anymore? Just curious. Not that it matters, you can still have a fun time here anyways.

I think I've heard of Odd Future but I'm not sure what it is.
But hope you can stay around. We have a lot of non-Pokemon topics. And who knows maybe this forum will get you back into it.

Enjoy your stay here!

Actually I'm anything but new to forums. I've been to so many.
And honestly Pokemon just sorta bored me now, so I don't care for it much now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Frank, welcome to PC~

Looks like you're not really a Pokemon fan anymore but that's OK, we have plenty of other boards that may interests you, such as Video Gaming~

I'm known as MidnightShine by the way~ Feel free to VM me if you wanna chat, 'k? Shoot me a friend request while you're at it~

~Mid~

Years
Hey there, what's up?

I'm new here obv, but anyways, hello. I don't know what else to say other than that I hardly play Pokemon anymore and don't pay much attention to it, so yeaaah.I like forums doe.
I also like Odd Future, but you probably won't know what that is aaaaaaaanyways. And I play Xbox a lot, mainly Call of Duty.

So yeah, sup.

Hi FrankOcean, welcome to PC.

Even though you may not be Poke-interested anymore, you just might have a taste for our off-topic boards. We have loads of them - General Entertainment, Video Games, Japanese Entertainment, Tabletop Games, Technology & Internet, Other Clubs, Other Chat & Discussions, Other Trivia and Other Voting Polls. Our Fan Fiction & Writing, Roleplay Corner and Art & Design boards also have some non-Pokemon based work you can browse, so we definitely have even the non-Pokemon fans covered.

PC is very active, with loads of members you can talk to. And who knows, maybe they might motivate you to return to Pokemon in the future. Also, you can talk to our friendly staff members (like our NU/W mod Cirno) if you ever need help.

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Actually I'm anything but new to forums. I've been to so many.
And honestly Pokemon just sorta bored me now, so I don't care for it much now.

Ah ok. Even if you don't ever get back into Pokemon , there's still many various other non Pokemon topics you can talk about here. So welcome once again and please stay!

Years
Howdy. Funnily enough it's not really an issue if you're not into Pokemon since PC has so many non Pokemon related forums for you to explore and enjoy. We have different gaming interests, I'm a PS3 guy and I play stuff like Tekken and Soul Calibur as well as RPGs. Anyway, enjoy your time here and if you want any help, drop me a message.

Back