• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Shiny Nightmare

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Hello all fellow Fan fic readers/writers! I've returned from a deadly case of writer's block with an entirely new idea! Here's a short summary of my newest fic:

In the small region of Tetrago, far south of any of the other regions, the life of humans and Pokemon were simple. That is, until, the four main islands were connected to the middle isle by bridges built by Nightmare CO. Even with a shady name, the company gained enormous respect as it allowed Pokemon and humans to interact. Soon enough, a League was created and trainers around the world swarmed every village of the region- except of course, of a mountain village on Isle 1. A village with a grudge against Pokemon-kind; a village where life remained simple; a village where our story begins...

A boy dreaming of being the greatest when he can't even own a Pokemon; A company with a plan far sinister than any ever dreamed of; A world to be forever changed...

Doesn't really tell too much about the plot, but that's what the prologue's for! Tell me if you like or not.

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Hello all fellow Fan fic readers/writers! I've returned from a deadly case of writer's block with an entirely new idea! Here's a short summary of my newest fic:

In the small region of Tetrago, far south of any of the other regions, the life of humans and Pokemon were simple. That is, until, the four main islands were connected to the middle isle by bridges built by Nightmare CO. Even with a shady name, the company gained enormous respect as it allowed Pokemon and humans and interact. Soon enough, a League was created and trainers around the world swarmed every village of the region- except of course, of a mountain village on Isle 1. A village with a grudge against Pokemon-kind; a village where life remained simple; a village where our story begins...

A boy dreaming of being the greatest when he can't even own a Pokemon; A company with a plan far sinister than any ever dreamed of; A world to be forever changed...

Doesn't really tell too much about the plot, but that's what the prologue's for! Tell me if you like or not.

It sounds very interesting. I like the premise so far

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Well, at least your character isn't starting off in a world where parents/teachers/everyone else is so in favor of training. So your character is already going to have that against him. Which is good, as you're not making his life easy.

Really, you have a fan-made region, so some excitement lies in exploring this region with your character. You also have the Nightmare Company, which brings some mystery.

I'm going to look forward to this. I'll be able to leave a better review when you post the prologue.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Good news guys! I posted the prologue in the main forum! It's a little short, but it is just a prologue.

Back