• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Luna Force *Not Pok?mon*

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Luna Force

This is a game I'm making in RMXP, I hope you like it.
Okay, here's the storyline:

You, Kain, a kid from Herbal went away in a journey to train your fighting skills.
When you return to the village, you find out that the world's balance has weakened due tio the recent disappearance of the 4 jewels of Nature: Water; Fire; Earth ; Wind, all in a complete chaos. You then set out to save your world, and find out what happenned.

Okay, now I'll post 2 screenies... and I hope you keep posting!

UPDATES

:pokeball: 20 functional maps
:pokeball: Two Extra characters to your party
:pokeball: Extra Musics
:pokeball: A battle BGM modifier.
:pokeball: Many people/events.

Last edited:

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
OOOOh *Steals screens* I think it lookies great;) Mwar,Very nice also storylinies;)lol
Tell me more bout it ;)Mwar

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
The map screen could use a bit more filling up, maybe another tree or some bushes. The battle screen looks really nice, I'm assuming it's the DBS.
Good luck on your project, I'll look forward to seeing more!

Dream Illusionist

Years
Well, thanks for the support, and I now enlarged the town, amade the castle entrance, the bandits' hideout, the Music Museum, the sho and the inn

Well here are 2 screenies of the town and the Museum (It's really without things at all, because it's a secret museum), and alo a random battle one.

I hope more people ppost, even this not being a Pok?mon RPG...

Harry Potter's Cyber fan

Hunting for Harry Potter
Years
:) I think it's fun... but you have a large area and few objects:chu:

hey your game is really good... but in the second map when I say to Dorothy to enjoy my party she enjoys but she continues in the map and I can fight her. :confused:

And I forgot to tell you that I can have 2 dorothy...and that is confuse :confused:
you most correct that

In the city when I'm going to speak to that weird guy and I say that I want to pass I fight him, he dies and let me pass but then when I come back from the scret passage he is again there.
You most really correct that error :mew2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream Illusionist

Years
No. You're a Beta tester, and only to test it when It's ready to attach here, to check for bugs, so, wait until I finished until a certain part of the story. (at least until [spoilers] the monster wave [spoilers] okay? then you will be a Beta tester.

This time, no new screenies,and I'm looking for more people to Beta test it when it's time.

Dream Illusionist

Years
Stop annoying me already! If you continue doing that, you will no longer be a Beta tester!
Now, here's a temporary Title Screen (I can't make them very well, if you have an idea, please warn me.
The castle inside is fully done, and am trying to do the monster wave event.
I'll check how.

Harry Potter's Cyber fan

Hunting for Harry Potter
Years
It's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: The new image is fantastic (well I love ff then this image is perfect, but I don't know about other pepole)
If the castle is going to be like this it is fantastic :D :13:

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
this is looking good!
but you could better change the battle,
to be more original. (this is just a standard battle)

Dream Illusionist

Years
Uh, I make some kind of ship, and make a pilot, you talk to him, ask wher you wanna go, and you are transported there!

I'm now adding people to the castle (It was lonely), and the Monster wave will be done almost next.
I believ the Beta should be ready around Wednesday, If no problem occurs.

Back