• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon sparkiling silver

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
okay i am working on a pokemon silver remake sparkiling silver and i need help getting palletes to make towns look like pokemon silver if you can help plz do also need to know to get hero and heroine back pics if can help plz do so also will take any support banners plz help if your good a t something tell me

NEED SUPPORT BANNERS AND HOW TO MAKE THE PALLETE SO YOU CAN MAKEIT LOOK LIKE SILVER\
help me plz

Last edited:

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Awesome do you need a text editer? I can do that and also change your starter pokemon for the game... im not good at much more then that!

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
well i am sorry to say but this is basically dead do you know how to text edit for pokemon silver if so send me a visitor message

Back