• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon dragon

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Yeah, well, this is just an experiment using Photoshop. Note: this is my first Photoshop drawing, so go easy on me, eh? ^^;
tempryucopyxv8.gif

It's a fakemon dragon of mine, called Tempryu. Crit is appreciated, since I've never really done this before. It took about 20 minutes. I may do more if people want to see some...

~ML

Years
The only thing that gets me is that it seems like the other arm or hand should be at least partially visible, even with that pose.

Otherwise, I think it looks great for a first time. :) I like the way things are blurred on it - kinda reminds me of something like a chalk drawing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Yeah, I forgot to put the other arm in... +oops...+
Anyways, here's something I recently whipped up... in an RPG on another site, someone's Rhyhorn stops right in front of a person and covers him with sand... I was inspired, so I drew this---
Sand bath!
Enjoy! Crit appreciated! I also drew this a few minutes ago...

Yay Eevee! +hugs Eevee+ I think it's my best so far, what do you think?

~ML

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
awww look at that eevee:classic:

that really good, i like the sort of blurry/blended effect

though its tail, i cannot explain it but it just looks odd to me

Back