• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New To Forum

Years
Introductions have been awkward for me... Like should I say "hey!" or is that too casual and non-descriptive?? Maybe I'll start with my Pokemon memories...

Well, I'm Jon, and I'm new to Pokemon forums. I'll mainly be playing Y on my 3DS for the time being, but I also have previous games. Never had the option to do the GTS before because of silly interweb security or whatever, but it works with the 3DS. My friendcode is 0688-5649-9241. Just message/post yours somehow and I'll add ya. I'm new to competing, but my friends kinda invoked the competitive spirit in me, so I now have to show them up :D Ummm... I absolutely adore Clauncher. I do not have Pokerus (and that would help :)) I haven't beaten the game yet... I'm just super slow about this stuff. I started playing Pokemon when Crystal came out, played every game since other than White 2. I just got bored, or too little time? I dunno... But I have a lot of fond memories of Pokemon giving me a nice group of friends to hang out with. I live in Texas right now. No, I have never lived in New York, but I went there for a day, and it was fantastic! I wanna go to Japan when I grow up and definitely visit a Pokemon Center... I like music and... Hmmmm

Little recap +contact info
My friendcode on Pokemon Y is 0688-5649-9241
Looking for new friends (Ofc)
I play Animal Crossing as well
I love cookies
Would like: Shiny Clauncher, Pokerus :D

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Hello and welcome to PCf. I too have started playing from Gen2 but watched the animé from Gen1 :)

Enjoy here dude...

Back