• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Here is where you can discuss RPG's in general. Y'know, like discuss favorite types,Ask questions, and even more, get to know you're RPG partners ^_^....just think of it as the Daily chit chat thread.....but RPG related XD.

Enjoy ^_-

Kurosaki

Just remember, all RP ideas are to be discussed in the Drawing Board thread. And don't stray off topic or I'll have to whack you with a rock, XD

*Stickies*

Wonder if I'm going overboard with the stickies... XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Alright, so what's everyone's fave type of roleplay, I myself probably prefer the ones that are based in midevil times, ya know the whole "A band of knights is out to kill the dragon" deal. What do you rest of you guys think?

Kurosaki

Almost anything, as long as it isn't sci-fi, XD I find it hard to picture my surroundings in sci-fi RPs, so it screws around with my skill, XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I'll do anything, although my areas of expertise are classical D&D-type fantasy or Halo-type sci-fi.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
Ya I don't particularly like sc-fi, although since I"m not a Halo player, I woldn't know weither I would like to roleplay in an environment like that... And The D&D type set-up is what I was talking about as well

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'll do anything, but the most important is that to have a comprehensable introduction. o.O; I <3 fantasy RPs though. =3

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
Yes without a complete plot a roleplay is nothing. A plot is deffinately a must have. Some roleplayers believe a shallow plot will allow freedom with the Roleplay, but I don't think that that's the case.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
I like Teen Titans RPs, and any based on TV shows or movies I watch. I just hate the ones where there are too many people, or the ones where there are just two people going at it and leaving me and maybe some other people behind. It makes me MAD. XD

I also like RPs with dragons, but those never get very far.

Years
I like any RP that attracts my attention, thats the easiest way to put it, XD.

But my favorite types have to by Fantasy and Medieval type RP's. I dont know why, but with such RP's you can do whatever you want ^ ^

Also, I like Final Fantasy and Zelda related RP's.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
Hmm, I've never been attracted to The Zelda setting, I don't even really like the Zelda games, I don't know why the setting just doesn't appeal to me.

And bec, I too like T.T. RPs they usually turn out pretty good, although when you miss a couple days, **** you get left behind, and that sucks!

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy said:
Hmm, I've never been attracted to The Zelda setting, I don't even really like the Zelda games, I don't know why the setting just doesn't appeal to me.

And bec, I too like T.T. RPs they usually turn out pretty good, although when you miss a couple days, **** you get left behind, and that sucks!
Yeah, I KNOW! It freaking sucks dude!

I've heard of the Zelda games, but I've never played any of them.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
My favorite types of roleplaying are medieval, fantasy, and that of an adventure nature. =3 I love exploring different worlds and expanding my imagination of the wonderful past instead of the so modern future. ;0;

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Hmm, this is off topic, but is the RP Academy supposed to be in here? Or will it be better in here? xD;;;

Kurosaki

Hmm, this is off topic, but is the RP Academy supposed to be in here? Or will it be better in here? xD;;;
Oh shoot, I've gotta get to that, XD No, it'll stay in the main forum.

You ever gonna start Utopia Miyu? XD

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Daiaki said:
Oh shoot, I've gotta get to that, XD No, it'll stay in the main forum.

You ever gonna start Utopia Miyu? XD
*is hit with a wave of guilt*

Errr... yes, but I need one more person to sign up as a beast-man. xD;;;;;

Kurosaki

Do you need it right away? Can't he join later? I've been bored and need somewhere to RP! ><

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Lady Pearl said:
I would join, Miyu, but I'm uncertain if I should have a male identity as a character. X3
It's okay, you can make a gender-confused beast-man. xD; Scratch that thought... o.o;

Gender bending is so-so, there's not much of a difference other then it feels strange. xD

BTW, I started Utopia. =3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back