• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon Myths

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Who do not heard about strange Pokemons which living on POKEMON GSC Roms but it was only a myth? I told about most known DARK LUGIA MYTH. I try this metod a lot of times... And nothing. As belong number of Dark Lugia <252> Which is known as number of Treecko. For that number code is 01FCEDD0. I try it and? WILD ?????? APPEARED. (One fact about Crystal ????? - It can break Master Ball... Search on my YT CHANEL *AtecainHakara* for prove of this) Another nice myth is LIGHT HO-OH <Builded as that same theory like Dark Lugia> But? All screens show Shiny HO-OH caused by GameShark. ( I come back to Crystal ????? on position FC in hex... It can be used like normal Pokemon if you lucky catch them... And do not cause glitches. It have a sprite of Lapras... And known attack like for FIGHTING Pokemon)

Back