• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Took me long enough to find a website like this. I've been a Pokémon fan since I was 4 and now I'm in college and I still watch them. I don't think I've ever held on to anything from my childhood as hard as I held on to Ash and Pikachu.

In any case, to get the introduction out of the way, I'm Aly and I'm from Egypt. Right now, I live in Germany until I finish university, after which I'll be heading back to Cairo. Nice to be part of this community. :)

Feel free to add me if you'd like, and although I'm new here, I know quite a lot about Pokémon. More than at least half of the people on here, I believe, judging by the posts I've seen so far. So if you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

I'm playing the AshGray version on my laptop now, so I guess I'll end this here.

See ya! ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow! Honestly I never met anyone who's from Egypt! Welcome aboard to the community, it is great to have you here!

To introduce myself, I'm Leaf Storm and I'm just your normal member here. xD I'd be glad to tell ya that PC is such an amazing community, and you will have SO MUCH FUN here. If you have the newer games like Black & White 2, get ready to meet tons of people as well as battle and trade! We have sections regarding those! xD But we also have sections that talk about older generations, especially the very first generations like RBY and GSC. You can also help people out with their Pokemon games by answering questions at the many quick question threads out there. We'd love your help. :)

Welp, I wish you the best of luck at University. I'm also a college student as well, so I know the feeling and stuff. xD Be sure to read the rules and I hope I see you around ok! Have fun!

Years
Hiya hiya, Khalifa, it's great to meet you! A hearty welcome to PC. <:

Wow, you've certainly been a Pokemon fan for a long time. I can relate; I'm 21 and still into the series, which includes the anime as well. It's just that addicting!

But I definitely don't see many people from Egypt around, so that's really fascinating to hear. I plan on touring around there one of these days, hopefully! Germany too, ahh, I'm jealous since I'm a traveler at heart!

Anyway, yeah, we're definitely glad to have you. Everyone's friendly so I'm sure you'll have fun here in the community! Enjoy your stay, yes? :D

Years
Reply #1:
Wow! Forgive me for replying so late, but I'm not exactly familiar with the whole notification system yet. :D

Well, hi, Leaf Storm. Thank you very much and yes, I do believe this community is going to be an awesome experience if it has people like you around. :)
I'll definitely take a look at those threads and I've already read the rules. ;)

Hope everybody here is as nice as you are.
See you around!

Reply #2:
Hey there, Cirno! Wow, how did you know most people just called me by last name? xD

Well, yeah, there aren't many internet-savvy Egyptians who take an interest in like forums and stuff. Not that I know of, at least. Egypt is a wonderful place, but if you want to tour it, I'd suggest you postpone your trip for like a year or two. Until all the political chaos cools down a bit. :D

I'm going for a visit in two weeks, so I'll be sure to report back to you and tell you how's it going over there.
As for Germany... well... I hope you like beer... and cars. :P

I love travelling, too. If you're ever near Stuttgart, Germany, let me know, okay?
The "friendly" part is already showing itself. :D

See you around!

Last edited:
Years
I'm really glad to see you on again Aly, but unfortunately you're not supposed to revive threads over a month old on PC as stated in the rules, even if it's your own thread. D: You should be eligible for a re-introduction though since you haven't posted for almost two months, so feel free to make one!

/closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back