• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal - Aurora Style!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
It's time for a new Let's Play! This is a play through of Pokemon Crystal, played by me, Ozzy (AlexOzzyCake), with Amy (~Kawaii~) as the co-star! Together, we make Aurora <3 Amy was originally a guest-star for the first episode, but now dictates my life and hopefully provides some light hearted conversation, so we decided to make the whole of the Let's Play together. I chose Crystal since I've never played it before and a lot of people have told me to, so without further delay, here comes the magic!

Episode 1
Okay so this episode is broken into 3 parts since we didn't think about timings when it was recorded. Tried to split it at appropriate appoints but it was somewhat difficult, so sorry in advance! There's also some shoddy recording parts but expect higher quality from future episodes! ^_^

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Comments or suggestions are welcome and expect to see the next episode up soon! :)

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Looks awesome, Ozzy! I can tell you're having a great time playing ^^ Crystal was great, unfortunately I only played on the emulator myself, like you. I never had a chance to play it on GameBoy Color. I would say nostalgia, but I only played it like early last year. By the way, I bet you'll end up evolving Hoppip by the next town regardless of what Amy says. Can't wait for the next one!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Wow I can't believe how odd we must sound Alex.
I remember when we watched it back we were just there like "Did we really say that?" anyway yeah this is nostalgic for me like wow it's my first Pokémon game!

ps - You're not evolving Hoppip :(

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Haha, I enjoyed watching it. Anyway, Clefairy's definitely cuter than Jigglypuff, psshh. Keep it up, I'm supporting this series! :)

Btw, British accents are really cool. \o/

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
alex i hate you you're no longer my friend :(

But in all seriousness, I'm really liking the Let's Play so far, and I'm really looking forward to the next episode. As long as you don't kill any more Pidgey's

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
'I'm gonna die, aren't I?' Haha last I check, Pokemon FAINT, they don't die ;)

Anxious for Episode 2 here!!

Espeon will one day, rescue all your Pokemon from dying!

Back