• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Attacking doesn't seem to work, yelling commands doesn't work either - the smog blanks out most of your vision, unable to make out any details to help you progress. As your team stumble together, all of you touch the emblem together. With a bright spark of light the fog vanishes, the wall blocking your way has disappeared.

A chained pokémon stands before you, its yellow-gray body tensing and twisting in pain. The silver spoons it carries are twisted and bent out of shape. It shrieks, sending a blast of psychic energy at the team. You pause - considering why it might be angry - another psychic blast shakes the room and you realise that the point is trivial. The rules of the tomb seem to be saying the vengeful Alakazam must be defeated. You charge forward.

I'm manly, so give me the Manly Moderator emblem.

I really like this new thread, with a ton load of emblems we can speculate about, and know them so we can have a better chance of earning them. I also love the layout of this thread. xD And I just know there are a million more emblems hidden somewhere, but for now, this will do. =] I'll drop by sometimes and see if I qualify, and then we can ask a staff member, correct? :P

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
I love this new thread, now I know how to get some emblems.
I really want that iStalker emblem O_O

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'll drop by sometimes and see if I qualify, and then we can ask a staff member, correct? :P

You can only request the three requestable emblems. Nothing's really changed from the previous thread. If a staff member happens to notice you doing one of the things that earns you an emblem, then they might remember to give you one. But there are a lot of emblems; it's not like they're the first thing to come to mind when we see something that would warrant one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
The only emblems you can request are the requestable emblems at the top. The requestable emblems state "*you may use this thread to request this emblem*" so unless they read that, you can't ask for emblems. This is just to show how you get them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
The only emblems you can request are the requestable emblems at the top. The requestable emblems state "*you may use this thread to request this emblem*" so unless they read that, you can't ask for emblems. This is just to show how you get them.
duh XD dude it was just a joke cuz im allways online cuz i cant log out XD
there is a bug or something :/

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I would like to point out that this thread is for requesting only the requestable emblems. Most likely, staff members will be looking to give you emblems for posts outside this thread also, so I wouldn't go posting 100 smilies at the end of your post to get the "Simie Overuser" emblem, or using XD a lot of times. Staff will be looking for posts outside this thread usually. Just a heads up.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I also want to add that being obvious about it is really annoying, and it's all the more reason for some staff to not give you the emblem because being obvious about it is no fun. So posting on a staff member's profile (or in this thread) using :) XD :P and this[b/] will not get you their respective emblems.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I also want to add that being obvious about it is really annoying, and it's all the more reason for some staff to not give you the emblem because being obvious about it is no fun. So posting on a staff member's profile (or in this thread) using :) XD :P and this[b/] will not get you their respective emblems.

This, this, this.

I'm about to really go on a tangent with this. Suddenly people who never had the problems (that would earn someone one of those easy emblems) become careless enough not to fix up an obvious tag fail. Honestly, we aren't stupid. It only makes you look desperate if you go around making fails here and there just to get an emblem. It's supposed to be for people who make an honest mistake, you know.

If we see you post something like that, chances are we're going to look at your posts before this thread was up. We can put 2+2 together. If you suddenly start to abuse smilies and you've never used one of them here in your posts in your life then you aren't going to get the emblem and we'd probably leave a note for other staff members in your user notes not to give you an emblem because you don't deserve it. There's a difference between deserving an emblem and trying to get an emblem. We aren't going to give emblems to people who are trying to give you an emblem. The reason we decided to put this list public is to take the guessing out of getting emblems.

duh XD dude it was just a joke cuz im allways online cuz i cant log out XD
there is a bug or something :/
You're so funny! That was really funny.

I need to start collecting![//S]

I love the fact that we know how to get them, some are hard by some are easily do-able! Great idea, lots of people gonna love it.

[SSSSS]lol I know what you mean but I'm sure that you'll end up getting the ones you rightfully deserve and not the tag fail emblem.[/BBBBIL]

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I can't get the format genius or whatever. I almost always notice the mistakes, or edit my posts soon after D=. I think this kind of takes the fun out of everything, but whatever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I have no problem with your post, Team Fail. I was directing my reply to those who are clearly under the impression that they can post in this thread and expect us to be stupid enough to give them an emblem. It's been what? Two hours this thread has been up and I'm already starting to become annoyed by the amount of people taking it for granted. I knew some would, but I honestly didn't expect that it would happen so soon... I mean, honestly. Making obvious attempts to "fail" at tagging? Randomly sending VMs to moderators abusing smilies now that this thread is up? No. You'd likely never get an emblem in your PC life if that's what you're going to do. I'm getting pissed off by the begging.

I can't get the format genius or whatever. I almost always notice the mistakes, or edit my posts soon after D=. I think this kind of takes the fun out of everything, but whatever.
Thank you!

Years
I need to start collecting![//S]

^This made me cringe for you^

Come on guys, there is no point asking for the flaming things because you won't get them, or you will only just get the NO NO NO emblem and then you are done. All you are doing is digging yourself a big hole and being labeled as annoying. :/

As said, the ONLY emblems that you can request are 'PC Veteran', 'Committed' and 'Community Supporter' which you will be automatically given in most cases once you donate.

Just go about PC life as normal and if you don't ask for them, then you might get one randomly. Isn't it better to get them randomly instead of asking for it.

And maybe it is just me, but if I got the 'Format Genius' I would cry, I take to much pride in coding and programming! XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I just want to let everyone know I've been a PC member for three years and I think I deserve the PC veteran emblem.
Thank you for using this thread appropriately when asking for an emblem that is permitted. Consider yourself emblemized.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I know you weren't talking to me about that, but as an example. I love that invisible tag,a nd some members may use that to try and "hide" a way to achieve an emblem like that. And Narcissius is right- sometimes our personal habits, like correcting typos spoils it for us. We have to put in the effort to get that emblem. I'm putting in effort for the Color Cordinated emblem now, but I'm not asking for it. If I don't get it, I tinker in my CP until I do eventually get it. Then there are some we stumble across, and some we get off the bat, like the supporter emblem. I also see these emblems as getting boy scout badges- you have to work for them and you have to put in the time and effort for them.
Oh, okay. Now I'm talking about you. :)

"There's a difference between deserving an emblem and trying to get an emblem. We aren't going to give emblems to people who are trying to give you an emblem."

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I guess I am wrong, but there are some you can work towards.

-10 000 post emblem
-Committed
-PC veteran

I guess I stepped over the line there.
Certainly. There are only a few I would encourage members to actually try to get, but those are ones that are long term and won't be awarded in a simple thread or be drawn into the attention of a staff member by leaving them a profile message telling them to check your profile or anything like that. Instead of trying to get nonsense emblems, why not try to get miscallaneous emblems? There's nothing wrong with trying to help members out, answer questions around the forum with detail, having a nice profile, creating well-constructed posts, or helping the community by means of developing a forum. There is, however, something wrong with trying to misuse the formatting tags.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Thank you!

Uhm, for what exactly? ;_;

Alsooo for the Post it! Would somebody with 10k posts be able to request it?

This is also a bit personal, but for the list itself, would it be possible to even it out on the sides, please?

Aaaaaaalso, won't it get annoying in the sense that some people who requests for emblems will not request for that emblem, but rather for the NONONO emblem? So

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Regarding the "Post It!" emblem, does it refer to your visible postcount or your overall postcount (meaning you would include the number of posts you've made in places like PT/OT)?

And Idk if you take editing, but under the description of how to earn the "Jumping the Bandwagon" emblem, it should be "there's" and not "their's" because it's referring to a time/place, not a noun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back