• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

Servine7

grass type lover
Years
Heys guys im snivy7 im new here just joined to this great community and i have something to ask to some of u. Im now im new and all but i decided to make my own pokemon hack!, i've played and watched alot of pokemon hacks. I need alot of help thats why i need people to help me anyone could help me you don't have to be a expert. i want to make a hack about ash's journey to sinnoh or to hoenn, orange island u guys chose! and give ideas to make a good hack!. if u have any ideas just message me or write i'll reply to all :) well im snivy7

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Snivy, it'll be better if you elaborate what kind of help you need in hacking. I'm MidnightShine aka Mid, a novice hacker too!

Sorry but if you're thinking of asking for my help, I'm incapable of giving any help, but I can give support XD You should check out what Emulation has to offer & get yourself a mentor at the Adoption Center, but there's a catch if you're applying for a ROM hacking mentor tho......

Why not browse thru PC's wide variety rather than focusing on ROM hacking only? You might get sick of it. From forum games to tech discussion, there's plenty of boards for you to post in, just don't spam, we don't appreciate spam. We've also got lots of friendly members in our friendly community, you should get to know them ^6!

Happy hacking~! Don't hesitate to contact me anytime!

~Mid~

Last edited:
Years
Heys guys im snivy7 im new here just joined to this great community and i have something to ask to some of u. Im now im new and all but i decided to make my own pokemon hack!, i've played and watched alot of pokemon hacks. I need alot of help thats why i need people to help me anyone could help me you don't have to be a expert. i want to make a hack about ash's journey to sinnoh or to hoenn, orange island u guys chose! and give ideas to make a good hack!. if u have any ideas just message me or write i'll reply to all :) well im snivy7

Hello Snivy, Hikari here.

Welcome to PC, the biggest friendliest Pokemon forum in the universe. A budding hacker I see? Well, I don't have any skills there nor can I help you but our Emulation section will show you everything you need to know for hacking.

We also have loads of other places you can post in too, since we need to take a little stroll out of our specialty every now and then. Also, we're a big forum so there's loads of people you can talk to.

Have fun and we wish you good luck on any hacks.

- Hikari10

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Pretty much all of us here are friendly~

:)

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
WELCOME SNIVY!!

I'm also aspiring to make my own hack, and since you're starting out, I suggest checking out the tutorials section under emulation....it will give you all you need to get started!

Plan out your story first as well as your story progression and then attempt the hack itself!

All the best mate

VM me if you ever want to chat...

Oh and if you need a mentor to show you around PC, why not sign up for one?....it's really helpful!

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Hey Snivy, a new hacker it looks like. You will find all the tools and help you need in the emulation section. Hope I will be able to play a hack of yours in the future!

Back