• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chimney Rock Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Ok I'm tired of all the OOC goin' around. Funny enough, most of it is mine, but before this there wasn't a place to put it. Well now there is. Have a problem about acceptance? Have a question as to why are we moving so fast? Or perhaps why are we moving so slow? Feel free to voice it here.

Also this is a place to discuss the rp as a whole, so if you want to comment on how Skye and I put the thing together, feel free to comment. If you want to comment on particular events upcoming, such as quidditch, balls, the tournament, since we added a junior and senior division, just feel free to comment.

If you want to just kick back and have some fun with members who have joined the rp, do so. If you want to talk to your character(s), feel free no one is going to think you're insane! XD

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Ah.....fantastic idea, RM. *kicks back in a chair* It'll be good to get everyone's imput...help us improve the RP as a whole!

Alexis: *watches from a chair on the other side of the room* So I really have to be here...?

Me: Of course you silly!! ^^

Alexis -_-;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
It's just all going... so fast. o.x;

...That's my only comment. xD But its fun so far~ <3

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
*bangs head off desk several times* Ok...for THE LAST TIME. I shall repeat myself...

I WILL BE THE LAST ONE ON THE TRAIN, SO IF WANT TO TAKE YOU'RE TIME LIKE ME, THEN BE MY GUEST!

Thank you...if you didn't catch the last three times I said that, it might have been because I might have snuck it in.

Sorry...but I'm just a bit frustrated...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
It's okay, n_n;;;;;;

I'll take my time... *backs away slowly* o.o;

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Sorry...way too much stuff goin' on. I have yet to start on my next post for Chimney Rocks, and I have to help a few newbs...I guess this is what I get for taking off two days...^^

No matter I'm here until monday then I'm away for the week.

Sorry I snapped, I didn't mean to. It isn't you, most people have been complaining about it...from what I can tell...it's only Jake and Nat really posting right now.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Hey guys, I'm pretty much just on to ask that we not move too fast. I mean, well, Jake's not going to be on for a week, he's on vacation with his family. I prolly won't be on much over the week either, I'm in a play and junk so... We'd both appreciate it if things didn't progress too far...

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
*sigh* Squall...this is really the wrong thread to be doing this short of stuff on...

This is for Chimney Rock. Not whether someone is a noob or now. If you want to make a complaint...I wouldn't know where to do it at...but it certainly isn't on my discussion thread.

*gives one warning*

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Thanks for accepting me, RM and Skye!
^^; Sorry about how I acted, I just wasn't sure exactly what you wanted in a profile. Just wanted to say that ^^;

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
*breaks double-post rule* Oopsy...

Well just wanted to drop by and say I'm not going to be here monday through most of Wednesday. I'm trying to get along as quick as I can so no one is lagging behind. But I might be unsuccessful. So feel free to move on without me.

I REPEAT! MOVE ON WITHOUT ME!

I will catch up. Besides I have to read all the post anyway to make sure people have been good little rpers! ^^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Well well well, guess who's back? That's right, Nathaniel Hawthorne, back from the dead! :P Nah, not really. Sorry to dissapoint ya'all. But I, at least, have returned. *yawns* And am catching up on my RPing whislt workin the kinks out of Allesandro and Rhiel. You'll meet them later.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Hopefully as memorable as MaH or more so.

Don't forget to look at the maps of the grounds and so on, so we can be consistent in where everything is.

Don't want people saying that Potions is in the basement...when there isn't a basement. Or transfiguration is on the 10th floor...and there isn't a tenth floor... XD

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
No one will be willing to sign up for the sport their first year. I suppose if we want to include the games as a social event sort of (like most sport events in high school), then I suppose Skye or I will do the commentary for the game, and you all can post the reactions your characters have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back