• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
Hi. Call me MJ. I'm 22 and I'm new here. I've been playing pokemon for years but never officially joined any forums. I'm also the creator of the PokeShuc calculator which is one of the main reasons I joined. You may not have heard of it but you will soon :D. I'd like to be able to get feedback from the community about my program. I dont know the best place to post the link as i don't want to be banned. So for now see link in my signature!. HMU!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
You seem really cool for a 22yr. Old . =-)

Which pokemon games u have ? If u dont mind me asking

well i have all the nds games and gba games so far as well as a few from way back like red, silver. Which ones do you have?

Last edited:
Years
Platinum,soulsilver,black,white2,rumble blast

You can add me if you have a facebook. Lexie Ray its the pic with the dog and and a female laying next to it with glasses

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, MJ!

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see older players who still enjoy the series. I am around the same age and have also been playing forever now! That's cool that you're the creator of that calculator! I've never heard about it, but it looks interesting from what I can see from your signature. I don't necessarily have information on where you could post it, but maybe a moderator could help you out. :)

Hope to see you around and enjoy!

Back