• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

DeAdCoW

Aura Master
Years
Hello, you guys can call me Carlos. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and I remember my first Pokemon ever was Charmander when I had Pokemon LeafGreen. Right now I have Pokemon SoulSilver only, I lost Diamond and Platinum T_T. My favorite Pokemon is Lucario. I love Event Pokemon. I have a few of them and I plan on getting Celebi. Recently 2 weeks ago, I pre-ordered Pokemon Black, and I can't wait to get Zoroark! If anybody ever wants play agaisnt me, PM me and I'll give you my Friend Code. :D

~Darkness~

NJ All Day
Years
Hey Carlo,
I'd battle you in SoulSilver but I dont have it :P. But anyways, read the rules and post a little bit. You can message me with questions or if you wanna be friends.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hi-ya Carlos! That's a nice name; it reminds me of Carlos from The Magic School Bus! My first pokemon for when I played the R / B / Y games was squirtle, but when I played leafgreen, it was bulbasaur. Sorry to say, I...never really was a fan of charmander starters, because of they type disadvantages at the first two gyms. Ah, sorry about your Diamond and Platinum. D= I actually have lost both those games before until I managed to replace them. ;3; Lucario is pretty cool; its one of my favourite pokemon as well. :3 Mainly, I use him as a special sweeper. <3 Hey, I managed to pre-order White! Because some of my more preferred pokemon to catch are on that game. I REALLY want Zoroark for my first play-through, but, you'd need the special Celebi to get the event I think. [unless I'm mistaken.]

Anyhow, you like wifi battling, right? Then maybe you outta check out the Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request thread. Like its name suggests, you can ask for a battle via wifi, or ask for a Battle Frontier partner. Its important to review the rules as well. <3 But, that's only one thing out of many to do around PC. <3

Well... welcome, friend! I hope to see you soon! I'll have lots of sundaes by then. <3

Back