• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
TradingRed.png

INFORMATION

In Game Name: ASH.
Diamond: ID Number 20869 Pearl: 27515 Platinum: 50377 HeartGold: 37727
Friend Code: 2191 6774 7854. Pearl: 4512 0164 9297 Platinum: 0517 8901 1913 & 4770 6202 9595 HeartGold: 1420 5533 3308 White:0777 1176 4886 Black: 2108 8111 7759

LEGEND: (Legit): Means a Pokemon has been checked and is legit. If found hacked Please let me know.

Pokemon on list but has nothing next to it: Means I still have to get the Pokemon Checked.

HACKED Pokemon: If you see it on my list AND on my HACKED list both: Means the Pokemon has been checked but is hacked.

If ANYONE is confused please PM me XD. If you have ANY questions ASK. I would appreciate it if you guys would ask about something so that way I can do my best to ensure legitness. I want offers but if you guys don't ask questions then I can't ask. Sure it takes a bit a time but it is worth it LOL.
icon_e_smile.gif
Use common Sense XD.
icon_e_smile.gif

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THOSE THAT HACK CHECK FOR ME: PLEASE RETURN MY POKEMON. I WILL REPORT YOU AFTER 30 MINUTES IF THEY ARE NOT BACK WITHIN THAT TIME. IF YOU NEED AN ADDITIONAL 15 MINUTES PM/VM ME IF YOU ARE NOT DONE WHEN THE 30 MINUTES IS UP THANKS.:)

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE: Most of the time I am here between 9 PM PST and Midnight PST only so if you have to make a trade I will PM you when I get here. Occasionally I am on earlier but it is rare usually. If you could be here during those times I can trade then. If you have my FC and I have yours I can trade if you come on Wi-Fi after 1 PM PST. If you already have my FC and I have yours just check Wi-Fi when you are on the forums. I will sometimes ask members to PM you or whoever to let you know I am ready to trade also so just check Wi-Fi every now and then or when you can as I will Voice Chat with you to see what you want to trade for or just Voice Chat to kill time too. Ask PDC sometime because him and I are on Wi-Fi pretty much all the time. Thanks. Just so everyone knows and where to look for me so check Wi-Fi as often as you can. Thanks.:)

I ONLY TRADE EVENT FOR EVENT AND A SHINY EVENT FOR A SHINY EVENT UNLESS I AGREE TO ANOTHER POKEMON FOR AN EVENT SHINY OR NOT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO TRADE SHINY EVENTS FOR REGULAR EVENTS BECAUSE I WILL REFUSE YOUR OFFER IF YOU DO SO. THANKS. THE SAME GOES FOR SHINY'S AND EV'D POKEMON AS WELL. IT MUST BE EQUAL TO THE TYPE I AM TRADING UNLESS I SPECIALIZE THAT I WANT TO DO DIFFERENT. THANKS. ENJOY YOUR DAY.:)

PLEASE CHECK WI-FI OFTEN TO SEE IF I AM ON OR NOT. JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT HERE DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN I AM NOT WAITING ON WIFI. 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 WHEN I AM NOT HERE I AM ON WFC SO PLEASE CHECK WI-FI OFTEN IF I AM NOT HERE. THANKS We can trade and battle or VC if you already know my FC and you already have mine. Those who have my FC and I have your FC please check often that way I can still do what needs to be done for you. Thanks.
smile.gif

NEW RULE: Please DO NOT leave me Hang or I will REPORT you to a mod after 1 week. Make sure you respond to my PM's as I do yours. Thanks.
smile.gif

AR Cloners Giveaway

Those who have an AR and can Clone get all my Shiny Pokemon for Free. On 1 condition. You have to clone a copy for you and then trade the Pokemon back after you make your copy.
smile.gif

DJ's Giveaway events: This is a giveaway that happened on 10/10/10 and a mass trade of around 5000 events was given away. I have roughly 300 events or more coming and they are all legit. When you trade for these I as that YOU DO NOT TRADE THEM as most are pretty hard to get legit. A lot of the members have these events on Neoseeker and Secure but they are still pretty rare. I requested them so most of my events will be replaced very soon. Those that are on Neoseeker participated in the giveaway to better their collections or to get replacements. Some see it as a good idea and some see it as a bad idea because of the rarity of the events. If I give you any of these events I will request you to not trade them unless you get something good for the event. BEFORE YOU TRADE THEM: Ask about the ID/OT Date Nature and Characteristics and HP to see if their events you are trading are legit. If it is a hack please tell the member(s) to delete the event you gave them so the event is not spammed about the forums. Thank you and enjoy happy trading.
smile.gif

RULES: 1. I am always looking for Battles or Trades. 2. I expect good respect and I will do the same for you.
smile.gif

COMPETITIVE BATTLE RULES

1. No Ubers unless we agree to an Uber battl so use only OU or UU please.
2. Species Clause: Don't use 2 of the same Pokemon Please.. Only 1 kind of each Pokemon.
3. Sleep Clause: You can only put 1 Pokemon to sleep at a time.
4. Freeze Clause: You can only freeze 1 Pokemon at a time.
5. HAX item Clause: Check Clan threads in the Battle Stadium on which items can and can't be used
6. Any other Clause: Please follow them
7. Have Fun.

JUST FOR FUN BATTLE RULES

1. I am not big on nature so any nature is fine for me.

2. If I see anyone on Wi-Fi and there is no application to the person who is on or waiting for. I WILL ACCEPT YOUR TRADE OR BATTLE CHALLAENGE after 30-60 seconds of me coming online. You can always battle me while you are waiting or if it is going to take a long time for the response.

3. If I send you a PM and you are on It means I am waiting for someone to battle or trade. I will battle or trade the next person in line.

4. DO NOT use Sleep inducing moves like Hypnosis and Sleep powder.

5. Do not use the same team you use to compete with or any Pokemon that you would use to compete unless they are the only type of Pokemon you have. They are too powerful and make to easy of a win for you and a loss for me. If you have a team that you don't use to compete at all then I would prefer that you use that team.

6. DO NOT use moves that cause special conditions. Moves like Thunder Wave or Wiil-O-the Wisp. I don't use these moves either. If it is a move like Flamethrower or Thunderbolt that is fine.

7. DO NOT use items that keep you alive. Items like Focus Sash and Focus band. I will consider you being cheap and end the battle. I don't use these items. Leftovers and Shell Bell is ok though. Leech Seed is ok because you can switch to get out of it.

8. I check the WFC after every E4 battle. Roughly every 30 minutes so check it often.

9. DO NOT disconnect me during battle I will report you after 3 times of doimg this.

10. DO NOT count wins if I win and you lose. If it is my win. I win and if I lose it is my lose or loss. You can't count you as winning if I win. That is cheating. If you do it 3 times. I will report you.

11. I don't Compete. I only do Just for fun battles. Please don't count you as winning if I win. See rule 10 for more information.

12. Please do not run from battles. If you do it means I win because you ran from battle. The DS counts wins to the person who did not run.

13. Please do not use moves that steal HP upon switching Pokemon. Moves like Stealth Rock,Spikes and Poison Spikes.

14. Have Fun.

If you have any questions just ask.
smile.gif

Also if you need to negotiate on rules that is fine. If they are to strict for you PLEASE LET ME KNOW so there are no problems of any kind. Same goes for the Trade rules. PLEASE LET ME KNOW so there are no problems or mistakes. Please PM me so I can adjust rules if needed. If I am on WFC Please VC me so I can make adjustments. I want everyone to be able to battle me. If you have any questions PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.
smile.gif

TRADING RULES

1. I trade Pokemon mostly so you can see them on your Pokedex. Unless you want to trade for keeps. Then I will get my Pokemon cloned before we trade.

2. You must trade back or I WILL REPORT YOU if you do not trade back.

3. If you want to trade for keeps please PM me and I will see if I can. Meaning if I can get it cloned before I can trade.

4. I can't breed because I only have 1 space left in box 18.

5. Any nature is fine because I am not big on natures

6. ABSOLUTLY NO HACKED EVENTS I am working on getting all of my events replaced now. So if you trade me a hack please let me know so I can either toss it or trade it back. Right now I am not too worried about Shiny regular Pokemon or EV'D Pokemon. If it is a shiny event it is still event and it better be legit if Shiny.
smile.gif

7. Darkrai,Shaymin,and Arceus are NOT up for trade. They are hacked. Unless I can get them cloned then I will.

8. I don't know how to clone so I don't clone Pokemon.

9. Most of my Pokemon are legit. I have maybe 10 Pokemon that are not but I am not sure of the exact number.

10. If you need any species of Pokemon I can get it off the GTS.

11. Some Pokemon I got off the GTS so I am not sure which is hacked except for Legendaries.

12. IF YOU HAVE A SHINY POKEMON I expect to get a shiny Pokemon in return. No shiny Pokemon for regular Pokemon. It is not a fair trade. I will report you if you do that to me more than 3 times. 3 strikes and your out of the old ball game.

13. I expect respect for battling/trading and I will give the same back.

14. Please do not trade low level Pokemon for high level Pokemon. This includes Shiny Pokemon. If done 3 times I will report you to a mod. HOWEVER unless it is a clan trade or a free trade then I don't accept low level Pokemon.

15. Have Fun.

If you have any questions jusk ask.

Here are the Pokemon I want for trade

If you see a persons name next to the Pokemon on my list it means they are getting it for me.
smile.gif

Shiny Pokemon of any kind
EV'd Pokemon

Here are the EV'd Pokemon I want to trade for:

Rayquaza,
Luiga,
Ho-oh,
Charizard,
Palkia,
Gratina,
Kyogre,
Groundon,
Venusaur,
Blastoise
Meganium,
Feraligatr,
Sceptile,
Blaziken,
Swapert,
Torterra,
Infrenape,
Empoleon,
Mew,
Celebi,
Manaphy,
Articuno,
Zapdos,
Moltres,
Raichu,
Espeon,
Umbreon,
Pikachu,

All Pokemon will be cloned.
smile.gif

You can always PM me for a battle or trade for a Pokemon of mine for yours. Darkrai Shaymin and Arceus are NOT up for trade. Unlees you can get it cloned or I can get it cloned for you. However. I can make them register on your dex. If you do not trade right back I will report you.
smile.gif

Here are the Pokemon I have for Trade:

If you see a reservation and a persons name it means they want to trade for it.
smile.gif

Steelix level 52,
Lucario (Japanese) level 44, (Reserved by InuMimi)
Victreebel level 52,
Snorlax level 30,
Onix level 48,
Wobbuffet level 55, (Reserved by LuckyLuigi7)
Dewgong level 41,
Pikachu level 3,
Remoraid level 28,
Golduck level 42,
Gengar level 38,

EVENT POKEMON

Spoiler:

HEART GOLD/SOUL SILVER POKEMON

Spoiler:

5TH GENERATION EVENTS & DREAM WORLD POKEMON

Spoiler:

EVENT WANTS

PCNY Gloom (With Sun Stone)
PCNY Staryu
All PCNY Pokemon including the ones I have listed already and the special Pokemon Center Pokemon as well too.
JEREMEY Oddish
Deoxys Almia
All Pokepark events (U.S.)&(Taiwan)
All Bryant Park Pokemon except the onees I already have.
All Pokemon Day 2006 Pokemon (UK/ France/Italy/Spain/Germany)
All Distant Land XD Pokemon I do not have.
All HG/SS Event Pokemon.

Any other event I may have missed.
smile.gif

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
SHINY POKEMON AND A FEW NON-SHINY EVENT POKEMON

Spoiler:

10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON (All are Legit)

Spoiler:

BRYANT PARK 10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON (Not exactly the same as regular 10th anniversary Pokemon) (All are Legit)

Spoiler:

NETHERLANDS 10TH AANIVERSARY POKEMON (All are Legit)

Spoiler:

SPAIN 10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON (All are Legit)

Spoiler:

FRANCE 10TH ANNIVERSARY POKEMON

Spoiler:

ITALY 10th ANNIVERSARY POKEMON

Spoiler:

EV'D POKEMON

Spoiler:

Last edited:

PDC

Years
Hey!Well the events really are going to start comming in.Anyway,for everyone else READ the list before you post.Hes lookin for events.Thanks.~PDC

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
I would like to have Gotta Catch em all Cyndaquil level 10 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
I can clone it for you.
I give you a salamence lv 100 male as return.
lol at the elite fours and rival pokemon.
How did you manage to do that?
You trained to that level or you just stole their pokemon.
i am interested in those

Last edited:

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
Years
i believe that most shiny 10th aniv pokemon are hacks...but ask around
and when you have some free time can you list the natures for the shiny pokemon k thanks.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
i believe that all shiny 10th aniv pokemon are hacks...but ask around
and when you have some free time can you list the natures for the shiny pokemon k thanks.

There are some shiny 10th ANIV's but most of them can't be gotten, Celebi for sure can't be shiny.

BTW to the author, this is a trade thread, you can't arrange battles here just because you are trading also.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Shiny Distant Land Suicune LV. 40 What is the nature and stats of this?

Suicune

Nature: Bold
Statistics: Likes to Thrash about.
HP: 139/139
ATTACK: 67
DEFENSE: 111
SP ATK: 79
SP DEF: 102
SPEED: 79

Moves:

Surf
Rain Dance