• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] LenSho's Drawings and Stage Mods

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Welcome to my Gallery! Feel free to comment if you like or dislike my Drawings/Stages. Click them for full view.

SIGNATURE COLLECTION

http://imgur.com/a/qeICJ

DEVIANTART

Young Dr. Eggman (Team Rocket)
Spoiler:

Team Rocket Rosalina
Spoiler:

Shinsengumi (GinTama) Young Eggman
Spoiler:

Count Bleck
Spoiler:

Violinist Bleck
Spoiler:

Mafia Bleck
Spoiler:

Team Rocket Sonic
Spoiler:

POKéMON STAGES MODS

NIMBASA GYM 2

Spoiler:

N's CASTLE

Spoiler:

EMBEDDED TOWER

Spoiler:

CERULEAN GYM

Spoiler:

VERMILLION GYM

Spoiler:

SAFFRON GYM

Spoiler:

VS CHAMPION LANCE

Spoiler:

LAKE OF RAGE

Spoiler:

MT. PYRE

Spoiler:

WHIRL ISLANDS

Spoiler:

BELL TOWER

Spoiler:

CITADARK ISLE

Spoiler:

VIDEOS

Spoiler:

BRAWL STAGE MODS

WICKED UNDERWORLD RUINS

Spoiler:

BRAWL GALAXY

Spoiler:

THE SUBSPACE EMISSARY 2

Spoiler:

GREEN GROVE GALAXY

Spoiler:

MUSHROOMY CASTLE

Spoiler:

MUSHROOM KINGDOM

Spoiler:

COSMIC LAKE GALAXY

Spoiler:

MELTY MOLTEN GALAXY

Spoiler:

SUPER BOWSER GALAXY

Spoiler:

SACRED REALM

Spoiler:

SACRED REALM WI-FI

Spoiler:

FIRE TEMPLE & VOLVAGIA

Spoiler:

PALACE OF TWILIGHT

Spoiler:

TALLON IV

Spoiler:

PLANET ZEBES

Spoiler:

PHAAZE

Spoiler:

IMPACT CRATER

Spoiler:

SPACE PIRATES LAB

Spoiler:

DIAMOND CITY

Spoiler:

APOTOS - Windmill Isle

Spoiler:

EGGMANLAND

Spoiler:

DRAGON PARADISE

Spoiler:

SEI-AN CITY

Spoiler:

VIDEOS

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
Nice mods you got there. That's some pretty impressive stuff. Too bad my Brawl disc is all messed up. :| But nice, I like the stage mods you made.

Also, very nice drawings. You've got a good handle on drawing poses. I would advise that you continue practicing your cel-shading. However, they both look very nice.

Keep up the great work! :)

Years
I love your style! Big fan of the cleanliness of your artwork; it's really pleasing for my eyes. :3 I think tapering the lines a little at the edges will make it look even nicer, though, personally (tapering is thinning out the lines as they're at their edges, if you didn't know).

Pretty impressive mods too, they really give a feel of the actual Brawl games! The Bell Tower one is my favorite.

Awesome job, keep at it~

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I love your drawings. Like Cirno mentioned, they're clean and crisp and aren't to overwhelming for the eye. My only advice for you now, is to ensure that you save your images as JPEG's, as this helps to ensure they keep crisp and not become pixelated when uploaded!

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
@Shdwj
Oh Thanks =)
and it sucks about your Brawl disk =/

@Cirno
Thanks, I'll try to do that on the next thing a draw

@Curious
Thanks, I thought PNG would keep the quality xD

I'm glad you guys liked my art. I just realized this section is not just about Pokémon related art, I may post my other drawings and mods then.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
@Zanekin
Thanks =D

I'm glad you liked them

I got bored after beating Pokémon Black 2 so I made a new stage

NIMBASA GYM 2

Spoiler:

The picture of Elesa changes during gameplay

Years
Nonono PNG is the one that saves the quality! JPEG messes up your colors. xD

But either way. For your art, I really like all your concepts! I also like how, even if you're doing an anime style, you keep a thick, bold line! It's very nice. (I might be biased because it isn't *super* *duper* *kawaii-desu*) Your way of drawing hair is also nice - detailed, but not overly for a simple style like yours.

I feel like you could improve on your anatomy and shading a bit - but it's best to go at these with small experiments. Like how your elbow will always meet up with your belly button. The center of the elbow shouldn't be lower or higher than it. And maybe you could try multiple shades! It would be really cool to see you try something with a couple of shades and hightlights :0

Or it would be really cool to see you make stuff. Either works - whatever you prefer, of course. :D

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Thanks for your advice =D

I'm open to try anything in order to improve.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Heheh, I'd've never guessed that was Eggman if you didn't say anything. I like how all your drawings seem to have a shady sort of air. The Sonic one looks like a render I've seen before, though. I know that pose came from somewhere.

I can't make heads or tails yet of drawing things based on anime anatomy, in that I'm dreadful at it (unless it's of animals or alien creatures), so I can't really add anything on that front. It's easier for me to comprehend a western approach.

I like the fact that you can mod at all. I don't know how difficult something like that is, but I'm sure it takes some work, more than I think people give credit towards. I liked the first video Green Grove Galaxy, too. I think the intro was sort of atmospheric, and maybe a little funny with Luigi just hanging around.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i love your drawings. i like the shading and how realistic your drawings are. what bothers me is the black outline. i would try changing it so its a little darker than what you fill the drawings in.
your battle stage modes are so cool! i love how they are 3D. im interested to watch the videos too. the stages are a little pixely which bother me.
can't wait to see more.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
New Picture I made for a roleplaying thread]:

UfgPkyl.png

Added signature Collection:

http://imgur.com/a/qeICJ

Though, a few of them were not made by me, but for me.

@dbp
Thanks =)

Well, it took me a week to make N's Castle and I made Nimbasa Gym in 2 days.

@xxkaylabby
Thank you! But the outline is already black, do you mean thicker? And they look pixely due to Brawl snapshots and my Capture Card's quality n_ñ

Back