• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Yellow DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Pok?mon Yellow DX & Pok?mon Emerald DX

DELETE THIS THREAD

~Jade
with the Don's friggin permission.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Hm...
Was that you who said:

Ĵā??ń said:
Why not add a new rule?

Every romhack must have a screenshot AT THE time a thread started that will prove that you no how to hack.

If you are doing a hack that contains new pokemon, you must include the battle or dex screenshot that has the new pokemon in.

I don't see a screen in your post.
So show us something! ;)
I'm looking forward! ;)

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
That sort of rrule isnt apply to anyone who have been romhacking for a long time.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
thats kinda biased, like people who have been earning lots of money for a long time dont have to pay taxes O.o

anyway, nice hack, looks good. But the theif killed himself? Why couldnt hw just escape. WHY!

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
Years
jasons ur such a hypocrit.....giving advice to other and not taking it ur self....if u continue like this u will have no friend on pc...not that u reli have any anyway

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
I admit defeat! I will stop posting off topic. You're so great PIKA2! I have no life! I waste my time picking on people for my own insecurities!

Last edited by a moderator:

baka123w

so so spriter
Years
--------------------
Thread Edited:
Sorry for trying to state a point someone made already. I guess I just follow the crowd.
--------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
So it's not only Jason who must receive a warning? Baka you are not allowed to state so in a thread. If you see that a thread does not fit toward what Jake said, you must report the thread. If i see any more of this posts I will just have to edit them. They are annoying.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
You need to read, it been in planning for along time and I finally got the spriter AND mapper for Yellow DX as you might have seen some threads of me asking for mappers as well as spriters but this person is ONE GREAT spriter. I got the gophers in both games - Mattgcn/guilitysparkzzz as well as Meowth346 (only Emerald DX, battle-e stuff). Satoshi-kun and Mewthree9000 are my main assistant hackers.

Also, I have been given permission from Alphonse Elric a few weeks ago so here is one of the maps and sprites he have made. Most of the buildings in the Goldenrod City are well done recolourings. Radio Tower, i think is from scratch. Here is the map: Goldenrod City

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back