• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spice up your games!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I dont know if Im breaking rules or anything but uhhh with my lil time Ive been drawing a few random objects here and there, and I thought I might make a topic to post them in.

Resources:
Houses, signposts, streetlamps, benches, all sorts of objects!
pokemoncentres.png

resources.png

(thats a steel house, small pokemon houses, and some pokemon feeders)

I thought they were fun, after all every pokemon centre in the world cant be the same, there must be different sizes and stuff. You could use the smaller ones for small towns and big ones for cities and stuff!
If you were really creative you could even do something like in animal crossing where the more you visit/use a pokemon centre the bigger they get or something! You could even add new rooms to pokemon centres such as an infirmary, a dormitory or a cafe! Be creative XD

Requests:
Any map object like the resources.
Ask and you might get, no guarantee though!
Please specify how you want it, dont just give me a vague request.
Give me a sprite of a house and I can make them bigger/smaller, add another story, a different roof, etc.

Rules: Specify what you want in detailed manner. Only pokemon - map stuff.
Oh and Be patient, Dont be surprised if you never get your request, this is only something Im doing in my free time for my enjoyment, if it becomes a chore I wont continue it. =\

Oh and anything I post here will be 100% FREE! Feel free to use anything, and you dont even need to give Credit!

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Very, very cool looking! Nice work, though I have a question. Is this solely to request additions to buildings, or can it be for other spriting work? I have a sprite of a bell that I made, which doesn't look like it fits with the Pok?-ish surroundings... Might you be able to sprite a better one for me, or is this just for requesting building additions? If you will I'll send you a picture of my Bell sprite, and give credit.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Those are really cool. I'm going to start adding them to chipsets now!
Thanks alot kyle.
Got any more cool buildings?

EDIT:

REQUEST: Some custom marts?

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Kyledove said:
Resources:
I'll be doing houses, signposts, streetlamps, benches, all sorts of objects!
I think you missed the point of his thread, it's for requesting objects. Anyway, awesome buildings, Kyle.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
1.In my book a person is an object.
2.IM DESPERATE!

Do you want your menu to look like this!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Um sorry I cant do stuff like that, only pokemon-map stuff =\
I guess I should have specified better, Ill edit my post.

I need people's opinions on these buildings I made, I was aiming for them to be my new johto buildings, but I dont know if they look right =\

johtobuildings.png

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
They look good, but theres just something about them...
Can't quite say what.
The roofs really make up for it though, whatever you do, try those roofs on future creations. As i asked before- got any more marts? I'm looking for a more "futuristic" sign posts.... got any?
(credit will be given)
Thanks

Neo...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Well Ive only just started so thats all I have so far, Ill keep adding stuff and so on though.
I mainly just recoloured the centre's for the marts, they should be up there.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Your talent is superb! I see no flaws on the new pokecenter/marts! I've got to admit that they're pretty good! For now, I won't request one, but, just to say that you graphics rock!

Although, I have a question:
Would it be possible if, let's say, I would use the marts, centers you've made which you posted here? [Giving Credit, of course]

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Oh and anything I post here will be 100% FREE! Feel free to use anything, and you dont even need to give Credit!
that should answer it for you ;D

Oh and I added some stuff!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
that should answer it for you ;D

Oh and I added some stuff!

That sounds cool :) But, if I DO use your graphics, I'll give you credit, anyway ;)

I'll said it before, and, I'll say it again, you've done wonderful work there!!!

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
Hey, kyle, I've been trying to get this one right and keep messing up. Could you make a bit better?
superpokemartcenter1ud.png

Thanks!

EDIT: By better, i mean make it so that it fits. In my games it a few pixels short from the right.

Last edited:

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
blueguy said:
Very, very cool looking! Nice work, though I have a question. Is this solely to request additions to buildings, or can it be for other spriting work? I have a sprite of a bell that I made, which doesn't look like it fits with the Pok?-ish surroundings... Might you be able to sprite a better one for me, or is this just for requesting building additions? If you will I'll send you a picture of my Bell sprite, and give credit.

Wow. Your thread has been booming with business. ;) I was wondering if you are considering my request or not, though.

Back