• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon Black/White] Emulation Help Thread

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
There's going to be an influx of threads concerning the emulation of Black and White soon so we're going to group any questions on the subject in here.

Rules

• No linking to ROMs
  • No linking to other forums
    43.png
  • Only post about Black and White, no other ROMs
  • No off-topic posting
  • No 'thank you' posts

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
how do you get desume to save right

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
Years
Hey Guys, I have a big problem!
As stated by other members above, NO$GBA isn't able to start the games, also the auto save type isn't working anymore on this ROM.
I tried DesMuMe, but in vain, it takes ages to load the ROM. Also, if it would open the ROM, it'll lag a lot with 8-12FPS?!
Please HELP!

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
wow i feel so bad for you guys :( i just got a hold of it, and its fun perfectly smooth and i gain experience.
but i dont need help so usless post. :D

where do you download a pokemon white with an english translation?

there isnt one yet, when people workd on hg/ss, the games came out before a complete translation did. so yea

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
How do I get white to save on R4 wood? Everytime I save it goes blue and there's no save file.

Years
Hey Guys, I have a big problem!
As stated be other members above, NO$GBA isn't able to start the games, also the auto savetype isn't working anymore on this ROM.
I tried DesMuMe, but in vain, it takes ages to load the ROM. Also, if it would open the ROM, it'll lag a lot with 8-12FPS?!
Please HELP!

DesMuMe tends to run slow. The developers stated that they will not support black and white, unfortunately, even though that it appears that the games can run once you get the anti-piracy patch.

Back