• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Active Poke-Bodies

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
A question on Poke-Bodies...

Unless it says otherwise are Poke-Bodies active always? Even when the Pokemon is on the bench?

I ask because I got Giratina LV X and he has a lovely Poke-Body called Invisible Tentacles.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Poke-Bodies are always active, they are a contious ability which can be used on the active or bench.
Poke-Powers are a Pokemon effect that must be declared and activated by the player. It may require the Pokemon to be in the Active Pokemon spot or on the bench or both. Some Pokemon have a poke-power when they are evolved.
Here are some examples.

Regular Poke-power/ability:
Spoiler:

Evolution Ability:
Spoiler:

Active Pokemon ability:

Then you have poke-bodies which will normally work on the bench and active spot.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
Thanks for your help. Giratina LV X will be a much unwanted sight for my friends then. lol

Back