• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Pokemon Stadium 2 Won't Play my Hack

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
Does anyone know why a hacked Pokemon game wouldn't load in Pokemon Stadium 2? I'm trying to play it in Gameboy Tower. I'm using a flash cart (which works on Pokemon Stadium 2, I tested clean roms).

It's my hack of Pokemon Gold I'm trying to play on it, and it takes forever to load, then gives me a connection error every time.

(Also I have no idea where to ask this question, this doesn't seem to fit in "Simple Questions" of the Hacking forums)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
What it looks like is that your question pertains to emulation, which goes in Emulation & ROM Hacking, if it belongs anywhere at all.

Only questions related to PokeCommunity itself belong here in Community Questions & Feedback.
Yeah, but perhaps the real question is where?

Also my ROM isn't bigger than 2mb roms, and no extra has been added yet, only stat modification, music import, and some sprite imports which I wrote over existing data.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
It would go into the Simple Questions thread in Emulation, since that's where random questions about why a hack won't play go. You'll also get better answers there where the experts go, rather than posting in the wrong section. As donavannj said, this section is for questions related to PokeCommunity forums only.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
It's cool, I figured it out... and yeah, I posted it there, but I wasn't too sure if it was a "simple" question... anyways, it's fixed now.

Sorry for any confusion, I just didn't know if the question would fit in that topic or not.

Back