• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starfall Version

Do you think Pokemon Starfall's gym leaders need to be redone.If so,which one?

• No,they are fine.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cassy

• Maylene

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Dorian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colt

• Kira

• Dylan

• Jade

• Bertha

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
Demo release(through the first gym) VERY SOON!
Made with the help of Pokemon Essentials

Main Producers:
Me-Pkmn.master/mew339
My cousin-xDarkMatter93x

Updates(new)
---New Videos---

Updates(Previous)
---New Video!---
---Showcasing some maps---
---New screenshots---
---story/intro update---
---New feature---

The Ember Region

NewBitmapImage-1.jpg

Towns and Cities
Spoiler:

Introduction:
In the region of Ember,A mysterious group of people have been showing up and performing strange acts.Together with the help of the people of the Ember region,and a strange old woman that you have never seen before,you will unravel the shady characters' secrets while setting out on a journey to become a professional Pokemon trainer.

The story:
You Live in the Johto region. One morning in your room at Goldenrod City, you awake to find that you have recieved a video message from Professor Oak. He plans on traveling to Hoenn to study the Pokemon there. He wants you to come with him. He informs you that he will leave soon and that you need to board the Godenrod plane bound for Hoenn immediantly. After talking to your mom, she reminds you that you can't use your high-leved Pokemon and you need to stop by Bill's house to get a new one. After you board the plane, near Hoenn, three passengers wait for the right moment and take over the plane. Two of them steal all of the passenger's Pokemon. You enter the room after answering the phone call from Professer Oak. After refusing to hand over your Pokemon, you engage in a battle with one of them. After winning, one the grunts sends out a Pokemon to use hyperbeam on you. Then, as if time stopped, a Pokemon saved you.The hyperbeam misses and destroys the plane that goes down over the ocean.You then awake later on the Ember region to find yourself in a room in a lady's house. You can't remember much. You decide to travel the Ember region full of strong trainers. Later on,you meet a mysterious old woman that is full of knowledge about the legendary Pokemon that you saw and later helps you with understanding the group of strange people known as Organization A.(Team name will change. Any Ideas for the team name and the other two starters of the game will be take in consideration.)

Organization A's Plan:
Spoiler:

Features:
*The Ember Region---All maps completed
NEW!*Pokemon Center with battle simulator---%97
Story---%20
*Ability to travel to space
*Gym leaders from each region to fill 9 Gyms-one gym leader completed
*Battle Frontier-%0
*Day/Night system--%100
*Can get all Pokemon from every region-%13
*A very interesting side-quest after you beat the game-%23
*???,???,and Riolu as the starters-Need ideas for other two
*Possible ability to let your Pokemon follow you-%0
*Possibly a dozen sidequests letting you become a Pokemon Ranger,Join Team Aqua or Magma,or become a gym leader after you have beaten the game.

The Gym Leaders:
Spoiler:

New Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Old Screenshots:
Spoiler:

New Videos:

Trainer Battle with new battle background. Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB10sjRDwt8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB10sjRDwt8

The Pokedex and summary screen. Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6g8DjWxeXg

This is the starting part of the game.Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmk0wIKRuXM

(see features)

Credits:
Space Guard's Pokémon Platinum Rips (and customs)
4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack
Marnic Slyker
Kyledove-Tileset
Alistair
colorful summer
Gamer2020
Wesley FG
Saurav

Producers,Designers,scripters,spriters,composers:
Pkmn.master(Derek)
Nightrider434343(Dylan)

Help Wanted!
Making a game is hard with just two people.Thanks to all the people mentioned above Producers,Designers,scripters,spriters,composers,but with no professional spriters or scripters,we can hardly make it!

Spriters(Overworld,trainer battle sprites and/or trainer back sprites)
3 needed

Scripters(Advanced scripters,capable of editing the menu system,box system,ect.)
2 needed

Artwork(could be the same as spriting,but must be able to make battle backgrounds,ect)

1 or 2 needed
And also I will give away all my reasources(E.G.Tilesets(HGSS,DPP) ) to the people that work for me!

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Replace lines 1057 and 1058 in "PokeBattle_ActualScene" with this
Code:
BOXTEXTBASECOLOR=Color.new(248,248,248)
BOXTEXTSHADOWCOLOR=Color.new(104,88,112)
The enemy and player boxes will look much better with it ;) And you might want to remove the shadow from the lights appearing at day.
Good luck with your game.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
@PokeJosh: Don't worry,I have many more surprises before the official release.I have changed the graphics a lot since I posed this.I'm a newbie to making games.

@Arcelio: Thanks!I will get the next beta soon,by the end of this month probably,if map connections work out properly.

@Luka S.J.:Thanks for this script.By the way,how good are you at scripting.I need a scriptor to do a couple of things,like a custom menu screen,before the final release.If you can help,I will credit you greatly.Right now I only have one member helping.He is masterful at maps,but neither of us know RGSS.I'm trying to learn,but It might take forever.

By the way everyone,The main character's will change.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
@ Birdybot:Thank you!

@Zephyr Gale: Well,Kinda.As soon as the game is done,all of the characters will be changed.Gold isn't the main character,and a female will be available.The graphics over all will look custom.

Does anybody know someone with a talent to edit NPCs to look glorious? I can do it,but they look bad.I'm hiring Scriptors
and graphic editors.If anyone is interested please post here.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
As game work continues,we have finally got to the part were we work on trainers and storyline.My cousin and I should get a lot done these next two weeks.I have started work on graphics also.I'm trying to do all three at once.I do have several things to show so I'll try to post them up tommorrow.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Awesome game! Make the screensize smaller :(.

Also I love what you did with the battle system pictures o_O.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
Thanks!
Here are some more updates.

Spoiler:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
This overall looks like it's going to turn out into a pretty good project as far as i can see. your a pretty good custom graphicer but i only see 1 minor flaw with the summary screen. The pokeball at the top left, something just seems a little off in the center gray circle of it. I can't put my finger on it. but other then that it looks great.
I probally be checking on this project as well as some of the others.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
@Sonic smash down:

Thanks!I get your point,I will update the Pokeball.I am almost finished with the summary system.I just have to get the EGG summary and make a couple of changes to the moves info screen,like the select box(which I still can't find anywhere in the script,but I will sometime.)I also plan on making a new battle menu (eg. Fight,run,bag,Pokemon)
I hope to make this,and the start menu customizable to keep the game more organized for the player.

@Ryousha:Thanks very much!It's people like you that keep me inspired.I only have one person helping me,and that is my cousin,a master map developer,but still,it's hard to make a game with two people.

Years
This is turning out great! The only flaw I see is that some th8ings look a bit too pixelated. And when it's night time or dusk, the colors are too extreme.

But I really like this so far!

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
I think this game may have a good future ahead of it, just get rid of symmetry and the large areas of grass in your maps, i would add more foilage and trainers to the enviroment :D Overall, I'm liking this game.
-PP

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
@ PokemonPlatnum:
Thanks!A lot of the maps are redone so that the large areas that are open have been closed up a little.I haven't completed the trainers or story yet.

@pkmn-master

Thank you!But what do you mean about the colors?I'm using Kyledove's so they shouldn't be that bright.It might be the other trees in the fourth spoiler.I will take you advice and try to fix the look.

Back