• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crazy For This Girl (a one-shot Contestshippy)

Kitteh

Rockin' Mudkip
Years
So... a contestshippy one-shot.. Hope you like it!
~~~~~~
Crazy For This Girl (A one-shot Contestshippy)

Based on the song by Evan & Jaron.

"She rolls the window down
And she
Talks over the sound
Of the cars that pass us by
And I don't know why
But she's changed my mind"

Drew felt eyes on him as he got ready to perform his appeal, sending out his Roselia and ordering a Petal Dance and Razor Leaf combo. He was thinking about that brown haired, blue eyed girl he loved, sitting in the waiting room for her turn, watching him on the screen. His green eyes brightened at that idea, and he focused on his appeal.

"Would you look at her
She looks at me
She's got me thinking about her constantly
But she don't know how I feel
And as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if she'll figure out
I'm crazy for this girl"

"Roselia, finish it off by blowing the leaves and petals off with a solarbeam!!" Drew called, and then he vaguely remembered the solarbeam firing, hitting the wall, rebounding, and hitting him. He fell to the ground, teetering on the edge of unconsciousness, and whispered, "May…"

"She was the one to hold me
The night
The sky fell down
And what was I thinking when
The world didn't end
Why didn't I know what I know now"

Drew regained consciousness with his head in May's lap in the Coordinator waiting room. "May?" He murmured, reaching up with a hand to touch her face.

May, the brown haired, cobalt eyed Coordinator, replied softly, "Yep." She stroked his shock of green hair soothingly, smiling down at him.

"Would you look at her
She looks at me
I'm crazy for this girl"

Drew struggled to sit up, and when he did, he turned to face May. He put one hand on her right cheek, and she put her hand over his. He gathered his confidence and leaned forward, brushing his lips across May's lightly, and when he pulled back, he whispered, "I love you, May."

"Right now
Face to face
All my fears
Pushed aside
And right now
I'm ready to spend the rest of my life
With you"

May closed her eyes, thinking for a second, then responded, "I love you too."

"Would you look at her
She looks at me
I'm crazy for this girl

Would you look at her
She looks at me
I'm crazy for this girl."

~~~~~~~~
Wellz... there ya go! My contestshippy one-shot!!! Seriously, though, I hope you like it!

~Kitteh

Beta Trainer

... Well, I wonder.
Years
A little quick and all, IMO, but this fic is still sweet and great! The song suits it really well, and you get the whole feel of Drews feelings for May through, despite the rush.

Keep it up!

Kitteh

Rockin' Mudkip
Years
Beta Trainer: Thanks, I know it was rushed, but I tried to type it before the eraser thing erased every file on my freakin' computer.
ChanseyCharizard: Thanks for the rating, and I'm glad you liked it!

Back