• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Project Ice Blue {Now Recruiting!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulryu

Pirate Trainer
Years
Project NOVA{Now Recruiting!}

Project Nova

Introduction

Hello! I an Known as Soulryu, and ever since I was 12 I wanted to make my Own Pokemon Hack. I've worked hard in learning how to hack through trials and errors, But now I'm good at Inserting tilesets thats my main Hacking skill I can do also do some basic scripting but not advance. I want this team to make the best original hack ever in pokemon! I'm Hoping I can find people in this community to help
me my hack come true ><

Current Project
Pokemon Icy Grey(for Now)​

Features
- Brand new story
- New region
- New maps
- Original characters
- Day&Night
- Seasons
- More to come​

Story

The story takes place (Omnia Region) during a peaceful era after the Pokemon International World Championship! The hero is a 12 year old who whose life is normal until one day he meets a pokemon that he befriends. His best friends will be rivals (yes there will a few rivals but there will be only two important ones) you will travel the region and meet new people. Your goal is to be the best in your region and make it to the next Pokemon International World Championship! The only thing that will Try to stop you during your adventure will be the Neo Crime Syndicate!
who use to be the worlds most powerful Crime Syndicate until it lost it's leader. their plan is to steal and sell pokemon Every year they rig the World championship. The ending is already planned (It's a Secret)
(Only those who work with me can know the whole story) This is the first story of the Saga, there will be more!( All stories have been written took a long time to write it and to make sure there are no inconsistencies)

Recruting
- OW Spriter
- ASM Programmer
- Tilescreen Inserter
- Tiler

If I didn't mention something here but you can contribute by tell me your skill​

Team Members
Soulryu - Tile Inserter,Writer,Mapper, and Concept-Artist
Blazikenboy -Spriter
Konner77 - Music Programmer
Aar2697 - Scripter​

Sign-Up Form
Username:
Skillset:
Applying as:
Experience:
Proof:
Timezone:
Contact Info (Preferably Skype or PM)​

Last edited:
Years
I would like to join
Username: Blaziken Boy
Skillset: Scripting, mapping, spriteing, and god forbid but possibe tileing!
Applying as: Scripting or mapping both if necessary
Experience:none, but even if you have to test me...your on
Proof:N\A
Timezone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Contact Info [email protected]

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Username: Zerkrom The Hedeghog (Or Zerks 4 the ladehs)
Skillset: Basic Spriting (For Trainers) Plot/Sub-Plot Designer.
Applying as: Somone who can come up with Sub-Plots or new ways to make the story exciting or just a spriter for new Trainer Classes
Experience:Currently Working on Several Hacks including My own.
Proof:Pictures and Story on my thread
Timezone: Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2018
Username:Konnor77
Skillset:Spriter, Music Programmer.
Applying as:Spriter, Music.
Experience:Currently making My own ROM: Pokemon DarkShadow and Xenon.
Proof:Not avaidable atm, if accepted I could show you.
Timezone:Central Standard time
Contact Info: Skype: konnor7777 Email:[email protected]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
Username: aar2697

Skillset: Everything except ASM (well, I have a basic knowledge of ASM), although I'm not the greatest spriter.

Applying as: Music programmer, scripter

Experience: I have been hacking for almost two years. I am very fluent in scripting and can do some creative stuff with it. I am able to insert music with great results.

Proof: My ROM hack: Pokemon Silicon (which is, has been, and will be in private condition for a long time);
Music insertion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgjw1keXJxo
Music I composed and inserted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ6y_q_-LEk
Better music I composed: https://soundcloud.com/josh-mazur/
Scripting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oDDY8DSKLM (Keep in mind this is a very early version of the town, so there is a movement permission problem in the video, graphic problems, and so on; just pay attention to the scripting)

Timezone: GMT -6:00 (American Central Time)

Contact Info (Preferably Skype or PM): PM me, message me on YouTube (preferred).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back