• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black InGame Team

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2011
I can't seem to make up my mind on what pokemon I want to use. The only ones that I know for sure are Litwick, Scraggy, and Tynamo (their evolved forms of course.) I'm about to face Burgh and my team as of now is: Scraggy lvl 23, Cottenee lvl 23 (TEMP, but I am liking how she's working out so I may keep her) Timburr lvl 22 (TEMP, Only using for Rock throw for this gym) and Roggenrola (TEMP, again only for the gym) and I'm going to pick up a Darumaka to use on the Leavanny, but that is irrelavent since I already have Litwick in mind. So who/what do you think I should add/keep/remove?

Scraggy --Shed Skin-- Lvl 23
Brick Break
Swagger
Payback
Headbutt

(Cottonee) --Trickster-- Lvl 23
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Poison Powder
Stun Spore

Litwick -- ???

Tynamo -- ???

That's what my main team is looking like now with 2(3) more open spots. What do you guys think?

Back