• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
Hi my name is Maxilos, I came here after playing Pokemon Rose(which was awesome,lol)

Have any finished hacks?

Years
Pokemon Rose? Don't think I've heard of it, but the name alone makes it sound really nice. Maybe I'll go search it up after I finish typing this~

Anyway, a huge welcome to the forum, Maxilos! :D I'm Cirno and I moderate this section. ^^ You'll be able to find finished hacks over at the Emulation section in either the Hacks Showcase or Slideshow Showcase subforums. Sadly you can't really check what hacks have been finished without looking through the thread. D: But there are still so many good games to check out over there!

Anyway, do you have any other interests besides hacks? And why not tell us more about yourself as a Pokemon fan, like what your favorite game and Pokemon is? Would help us a lot in getting to know you and make getting more welcomes a little easier. <3 Whatever it is you're interested in, I'm sure you'll be able to find it here, since the forum is really huge.

Have a great time on PC and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all!

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
All right, I'll tell more about myself.

I'm a HUGE fan of Dragon Type Pokemons(Especially Rayquaza). I had played all GBA versions of Pokemon, but not DS.
I've only watched a few episodes of Pokemon(specifically Pokemon Advanced Battle) and Pokemon Destiny Deoxys.
Reason why I've been looking for hacks is because of the pokemon barrier seperating HOENN and Kanto,(sucks if you want Rayquaza on Fire Red, lol.)

And thanks for the welcome, guys. ^^

Back